Chapter 2

In Devgarh
VB: Jay bhai come on. Get going already. Unnati and M bhai will be here in less then an hour.

Jay while descending the stairs: Quit whining Vijay bhai, I am here. Lets go

VB: Is Uday banna coming?

Jay: No, he said he has to make some arrangements at Uday Niwas for jiji and unnati.

VB: Oh i see.

They both leave for the airport while the rest of the family members leave for the hotel. On the other side we see Uday getting ready and looking at himself in the mirror. He thinks to himself: Not bad Uday, you're looking hot as usual. How are you going to resist my charms princess. Cant wait to see you. (he smirks and leaves for the hotel)

An hour later, At the airport:
Manyata: God, they are late. I am so not going to leave them. We're here after 4 years and look at them. Not even eager to meet us. Like seriously, they should have been here half an hour ago, actually showing some excitement to see us.

Unnati: Just chill manyata. They are probably stuck in traffic.

Kabir: Dekho Manyata, unnati is soo intelligent and look at you. Were you a bull-fighter in the last century?

Manyata: Huh? What rubbish

Unnati: He is right, you're always in the mood of pouncing on someone and under her breath she says poor dada.

Manyata: You guys are soo mean, always teaming up against me.

Kabir: awww poor baby. Has to face such a cruel world.

Manyata: Whatever!

Kabir: Now i'll take your leave ladies. I have to go. Even your family will be here in sometime. See you guys later. Bye shonu, bye bull-fighter 

Manyata and Unnati: Shut up Kabir

Kabir: Ok

Both of them bid him bye. He leaves just then Manyata hears someone scream jiji. She has this wide smile on her face and turns around

Manyata: Omg Jay and VB. Im soo happy to see you.

Jay was about to hug Manyata but VB pushes her aside and hugs manyata tightly

VB: I missed you soo much M Bhai. Dont leave me with this dramaqueen next time, he said pointing towards Jay.

Manyata: I missed you to VB and don't you dare call my sweet little sister a dramaqueen. She goes towards jay and hugs her as to never let go. Both sisters hold on to eachother relishing the moment.

Jay: Im never gonna let you go anywhere now

Unnati: Ahem ahem im here too

VB: who are you?

Manyata and Jay: hahaha, Unnati you should see your face.

Unnati: Vijay banna, don't make me hit you.

Both jay and vijay hug unnati as tightly as possible leaving the poor girl breathless.

Unnati: Feels good to be back. Truly missed you guys.

Vb: It feels good to have you guys back.
Jay: Yeah, missed you guys alot. We should be leaving for Uday Niwas, everyone must be waiting.

After half and hour they reach the hotel. Manyata and Unnati both greet the devgarh and jaigarh family. After they settle down a bit Manyata sees Komal a bit emotional. Manyata goes and hugs her.

Manyata: Oho Maa, why are you wasting these precious pearls? Your water tank will run out if your waterworks start.

Everyone smiles at that. Komal kisses her forehead

Rajmata: When you become a mother then you will know how it feels having your children all together with you.

Manyata: woah woah slow down. I am single remember?

Brijraj: Yeah, please don't talk about my baby having children. She is still a kid.

Giriraj: Exactly, let her enjoy her life.

Av: You both na, you can't keep her a baby. She's a grown woman. A beautiful and sweet woman. Meri bachi.

Manyata passes a flying kiss to Av.

Unnati: Btw mom where is dada? I thought he would be sitting in a tent outside the hotel waiting for his beloved

Vijay and Jay: I TELL YOU!

Manyata: Beloved? she asked all confused.

Unnati: Yes his beloved. Princess of...

Avanshika interrupts saying: Princess of jaigarh as in Unnati and glares at unnati.

Manyata: oh ok, i'll just be back. Everyone takes a sigh of relief

Brij: Unnati, don't scare us like that.

Unnati: Sorry Uncle I was just having some fun

Komal: Fun? You almost gave us a heart attack.

Giri: Yeah, although we are still Jawan but our heart isn't so Unnati, control

They all smile.

Manyata is roaming around when "someone" bumps into her.

Manyata: Excuse me. Can't you see? Do you have eyes or buttons?

Uday: Oh im so sorry sweetheart.

Manyata: Don't you dare call me that.

Uday: Ok babe

Manyata: Haww don't you babe me.

Uday: Fine jaan. Now you'll say don't you jaan me.

Manyata: Ugghh' she turns to leave but Uday calls her back.

Uday: Hey just a small Question, are you blind?

Manyata: What? She glares at Uday angrily. Uday thinks: If looks could kill I would be dead by now

Uday: I mean if you have eyes then you could have moved out of the way if i hadnt seen you. It seems like you wanted to bump into me. I know I am hot but you don't need to run into me for attention.

Manyata: Damn you. Keep dreaming and you know what, I have better things to do instead of fighting an idiot like you.

Uday: Awww you're angry?

Manyata: Listen tum ho koun? Do you even know who you're messing with?

Uday: I am just a waiter here.

Manyata: And I am Princess Manyata of Devgarh. So if you value your job get back to work before I get you kicked out.

Uday: A princess?  Oh I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I promise i won't cross your way anymore but dont get me fired. I'm really poor, I badly need this job. Sorry

Manyata: ab aye na line pe. Now leave.

Manyata goes away from there and Uday smirks

Uday to himself: ooh fiesty, i like it. This has gotten more interesting. You seriously have no idea what hit you Manyata. Now lets see how you react when you find out this 'waiter' is none other then Yuvraj Udayveer Singh

This is it for Chapter 2. Hope you enjoyed.