Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - I ᴍᴇᴛ Yᴜᴜᴊɪ?!

This timeline is before Yuuji's grandpa died.

Yuuji just came out of school, he planed to visit his old man tomorrow

Yuuji just came out of school, he planed to visit his old man tomorrow. As he was going on his path to his home he saw something unexpected, a girl around his age unconscious on the street.

Due his friendly nature he immediately went to the woman side to check if she had any injuries which she thankfully didn't have. Looking around to see if anyone was near he sighs worriedly.

Yuuji picks the girl up and tried to put her in a comfortable position in his arms. He speed walks to his home to take care of her. Reaching to his house he quickly takes his keys out and unlocks the door, walking in he shuts the door with his foot as he walks inside of his room and gently lowers the girl on his bed.

Looking worriedly at the girl with his honey colored eyes, he gently puts his hand on her forehead to check if she had any high temperature. Sighing in relief he takes his hand off of her forehead when he doesn't feel that she has a fever.

As he was observing her his stomach suddenly rumbles which made him slightly embarrassed, turning around he heads to his kitchen to prepare himself some food, as well for the stranger when she wakes up.

After eating he once again walks into his room and leaves the food on his nightstand incase the stranger wakes up when he isn't around. Taking one of his mangas he heads to the sofa in the sitting room to read peacefully.

Midway through his manga he hears quiet whines of pain in his bedroom. Standing up straight he walks into his bedroom he notices that she was still unconscious. Putting his hand once again on her forehead he notices that she was burning up.

Going to the bathroom he grabs a towel and a bucket of water. He lowers the bucket next to the bed and dips the towel in the water, squeezing most of the water out he gently puts the wet towel on her forehead.

The girl's face slightly relaxes at the cold towel. Yuuji makes a small smile before grabbing a chair and putting it next to the bed as he grabs the manga he was reading earlier. Sitting on the chair he starts to read once again the manga.

 Sitting on the chair he starts to read once again the manga