Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - Sᴄᴀʀʏ Tɪᴍᴇs

Silence filled the room where Y/n was currently living in

Silence filled the room where Y/n was currently living in. Two days ago was quite an eventful day for Y/n, with the curse using her as a hostage, the little boy helping her and eating with the big trio with their tall teacher.

Y/n decorated her room and putted everything in the correct order. Sighing you decide to check just incase on what is going to happen next even though you had already an idea of it but you did not want to risk any chances.

You look through the manga and look at the pages after what you just went through. You grip slightly the manga when you see what's going to happen next, you look at a certain corner of your room and look at the katana that Gojo gave you.

Yesterday you learnt some few tricks for the katana but the katana wasn't really your type of style but it worked for now, after Gojo's class Gojo takes you to Yaga for the language barrier that you were currently suffering with.

You learnt a few words like 'Danger', 'Safe', 'Hurt'. Yaga taught you those words since he knew you will need it for the missions and if something goes wrong you can at least describe the situation to the sorcerers that arrive at the scene.

Suddenly an idea pops in your head, smiling you get off of your bed and go straight to your desk where all the drawing materials were, you grab two papers since you were going to draw Yaga and Gojo as sign of respect of everything they done.

You were totally up for it to kill some time, grabbing your phone you look up for Yaga pictures through Pinterest, you might be in another dimension but your phone still works as it did in your dimension.

After finally deciding what poses Yaga and Gojo will have you start to doodle how their shape would look like. Two hours later you finish both drawings with all the colours in it.

You do the final touch to it which was your signature, you flip both of the drawings and write behind the drawing on how much you appreciate their work and how much they helped you. As for Gojo's one you added a bit more saying good luck for his mission.

Humming you get up of the seat and grab both newly painted drawing. You practically sprint to Yaga's office exited on what he will say, when you reach to the doors you knock two times on the wooden surface.

You hear Yaga's voice as he speaks in Japanese "Come in." not understanding what he said you sweatdrop and slightly open the door and peak your head as you watch Yaga rise his head to see who it is.

Yaga rises an eyebrow when he sees you "Is there a problem L/n?" You pass through the door and shut the door with a goofy smile "I made you something!"

Yaga's pose straightens up as he waits on what you have to give him, you pass him a replica of him in a drawing with your famous signature in it. Yaga's eyes slightly widen at the good drawing made of him, he turns the paper and notices it had a massage as well.

The end of his mouth quirks up when he reads a few of the words that were written, he leaves the drawing on his desk and looks up to see the jittery teenager that was looking at him expectantly.