Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 - A ᴍᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴɢ ᴜs ඞ

"You should stop already, Itadori

"You should stop already, Itadori."

Kugisaki's voice snaps Yuuji out of his thoughts, his eyes landing on her as she gazes at him with a bit of worry at his current state. He had developed dark circles beneath his eyes because of his irregular sleeping hours.

Four months have passed since your disappearance. They were beyond worried when they couldn't find you, the first month they searched for you most of their days. What had worried them the most, is when they found Venom crawling around your room without you as his vessel.

They kept Venom alive by letting him live off by bunnies or other small animals until their bodies rot by him. Venom wouldn't admit it but he was worried about you, he was pleasantly suprised to find himself alone during the night you disappeared.

He should have known you were leaving or had a sense of danger nearby if you were to be abducted by someone, but he somehow was unconscious during that time.

Kugisaki and Fushiguro stopped looking at the third month, not because they didn't care but they have searched everywhere for you already. Maybe you went back to your country without telling them anything.

Yuuji refused to belive that, he knows that the two of you are close friends, or that's what he tells himself. If you went back to your country why were your clothes still in your closet untouched?

Yuuji took trains to further cities to look for you in his free days, and during the night his brain would be too preoccupied by your whereabouts, how his body would toss and turn anxiously as the days would pass by. Sukuna only adding more into his stress by reminding him that could possibly be dead already.

Yuuji sighs, a small smile crawling on his lips to not stress Kugisaki more than she is "I'm getting closer to her Kugisaki! I can feel it. Believe in me a bit won't you?" His usual eager tone being a bit drowned out by his emotions eating him up.

Kugisaki hums in response, not believing his words since it had been the thrid time he told her something along those lines. She truly did miss you but Yuuji's state was getting worse by the day, she knew how persistent he was.

And more since Yuuji basically felt the one that looks over you, he had felt like that ever since the day he found you in a vulnerable state near his house. Fushiguro stands next to Kugisaki silently, watching the duo carefully, aware that he couldn't really do anything to change the situation.

"How about we walk around Tokyo? We can have fun! And I need to buy more clothes." She mutters to herself in the end as she looks at the duo expectantly.

Fushiguro just nods as an answer "Sure." He didn't have anything planned for the day. Yuuji hesitates momentarily, if he were to say no he knew he was bound to get backhanded by Kugisaki by his answer, so he agrees.

 Yuuji hesitates momentarily, if he were to say no he knew he was bound to get backhanded by Kugisaki by his answer, so he agrees