Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 - Pᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

The kettle boils as white steam emits from it as it dissolves in the air

The kettle boils as white steam emits from it as it dissolves in the air. The light bubbling of the kettle could be heard, footsteps echo around the room as the wind whistles blowing the steam at some points.

Geto stops in front of the kettle and grabs the handle, grabbing a tea bag he puts it in the cup before pouring the hot water in it. Red starts to emit from the tea bag as Geto grabs a sugar cube putting it in the tea, and mixes it with a spoon.

Geto's background beings a mess, a big hole from the broken debris from the fight, yet he remains calm and unbothered by his situation. He grabs the tea in one hand as he turns away walking to the couches.

Two figures sleeping in one of the couches as he walks towards the free couch, not having any intention of waking the young ladies up.

"Please!"

A beg of help from a male's voice, the desparation palpable in it, laced with fear of the capabilities of the long black haired male, who seemed completely unbothered.

"Please listen to me! I was wrong!" Geto just hears the man as he sits down on the couch with an careless smile. His arm resting at the back of the couch as he man spreads.

"Im really sorry!" A pinkish curse with multiple mouths rests behind Geto "Let's kiss!" It's distorted voice rings out as he holds Geto's enemy with ease, not leaving him space to escape "Huh?!"

"Let's kiss!" The curse repeats like a mantra, as the Q member holds one of the multiple faces in place "I'll pull out of this job! I'll quit being a curse user, too!" The curse licks the side of his face still repeating the same sentence over and over again.

He grimaces in disgust as he pushes the curse with all his might, making a string of saliva "C'mon, kiss!" He looks at Geto who still remains unbothered with his red tea in his hand "Of course I'll quit Q, too! I know! I'll go back to the countryside and farm rice!"

Geto moves his head a bit to the side to look at him, his smile long gone, as he brings his hand up to cup his ear. An comical question mark appearing next to him as he rises an eyebrow "Huh?"

"I know you can hear me!" The Q member yells out, with a bit of rage lacing his voice. Geto brings his hand down as he faces in front again "Like a curse user could cut it as a farmer." He brings his cup of to his face taking a sip from it.

An angry expression taking over the Q member at his reply, both of his hands holding the side of the curse's face "You can hear me! Damn student acting all condescending! But Bayer-san is here, too!"

Geto leaves his tea on top of a little plate as it continues to emit a white streak of steam from it "He's Q's strongest combatant!" The phone that was next to the plate lights up with an sound, warning that a notification it had a new notification.