Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 - Cᴜʀɪᴏsɪᴛʏ Kɪʟʟᴇᴅ Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴛ

Your group was standing in the middle of a forest as you await for the teachers to announce the start "We're starting in one minute

Your group was standing in the middle of a forest as you await for the teachers to announce the start "We're starting in one minute. Now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from Iori Utahime-sensei."

You hear the female's voice "Huh?! U-Uh... Um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um... now and then, help each other out... or something..." You watch as everyone makes a dumbfounded face "Time's up."

You sigh at the duo "Hey! Gojo, you little..." You look at Yuuji wondering if you should go with him "Now, let the sister exchange event... begin!" Once Gojo shouted the last part everyone started to run "Respect your seniors!"

Yuuji looks at Fushiguro and Kugisaki "Ichiro?!" Kugisaki comments "So stupid." After a little while Panda and Maki are next to Yuuji "Where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?"

Panda replies "It was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still." Maki follows not long after "At the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into the Megumi squad and the Panda squad for scouting. We'll be counting on you after that, Yuuji."

Yuuji makes a salute pose as he runs "Yeah!" You hear Fushiguro's dog barking as it runs up ahead showing a curse that was like a spider "Where are you going?" You cringe at it's voice.

"That's a small fry." Maki runs faster with her stick on her hand, suddenly the dog looks to the other side and growls "Senpai, stop!" Suddenly Todo punches the curse, everyone stops and looks at him.

"Great! You're all here! Come at me all together!" Yuuji runs forwards Todo and jumps, he grabs his head and knees him on the face "Scatter!" You run with Maki and Fushiguro.

"Todo was alone." He glances at Maki as you run beside him "We were right to swap Yuuji into that role."

Fushiguro made the Nue hand sign "Take her down

Fushiguro made the Nue hand sign "Take her down." You awe when you see the lighting bird attack Momo sending her to another direction. You sweatdrop as Fushiguro and Maki attack at Miwa and Kamo.