Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 - Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ's ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ

Toji and Geto were watching Toji's resurrection, who entered a domain when someone opened a small hole into the domain

Ten minutes have passed since they last saw Toji enter the domain. The black bubble soon bursts, revealing four people who were injured and Toji's untouched figure.

Nanami, Maki, Fishiguro and Naobito Zen'in look at Toji's menacingly figure walk slowly towards them. A weapon in his hand as his gaze seems to scan over the crowd of people, to pick his next opponent.

The glass behind them explodes, Fushiguro falling as his eyes were wide in suprise. Toji seems to tense slightly at this, watching himself go after Fushiguro without any knowledge of who he actually was.

Fushiguro lands, watching Toji as he nears him. Toji looks down at him, a smirk no longer etching onto his lips. Geto hums in amusement, watching Toji's finger twitch momentarily as he focuses on Fushiguro.

You look at Nanako and Mimiko go up to Yuuji, the blonde haired girl crouching in front of Yuuji whilst the brown haired girl hugs her plushie, watching her sister

You were hiding behind a wall across Yuuji was, there wasn't anywhere else to hide at in this underground station, except some dumpsters or pilars. There was an exit near the restrooms so you hid there.

"Let's hurry, Nanako." You hear the blonde haired girl murmur, her hand on Yuuji's face as her thumb rests on Yuuji's bottom lip. Her other hand shoved into her pocket looking for Sukuna's finger.

"The fingers might draw cursed spirits here." Mimiko softly mumbles as she clutches onto her plushie. Nanako takes the finger out "I know."

She opens Yuuji's mouth, feeding him the finger "Please, come out, Sukuna-sama." You didn't particularly feel exited of facing Sukuna, remembering the times you would fan girl over him when he appeared on the screen.

Being with Sukuna face to face didn't sound appeasing at all, knowing the power that he held and how easily he could shred your body by a mere flick of his wrist.

You hear Yuuji swallow, a rapid sounds of footsteps echoing before it comes to a stop. You slowly peek out of your hiding spot, noticing Jogo looking towards the sisters.