Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 - Sʜɪʙᴜʏᴀ's ʜᴇʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛs

"I feel horrible

"I feel horrible. Am I horrible person, Alma?"

You question quietly as the cold breeze hits you, your eyes squinting as Alma gracefully flies in the clouds to mask her presence from unwanted eyes.

She cooes as a response, her wings open as she glides through the clouds with ease. Her head perking up slightly and turning to try look at you, fluttering her wings every while and then.

A sigh erupts from you, seeing the slight fear that Yuuji's eyes held, made you more than enough to feel guilty. But you had to do it. It was your purpose here, right?

He would have done the same if he had known the future he was heading into. Maybe he would understand once this chaos dies down. You hated this. Everything single part of it.

Lying, hiding and masking major things. Things that people aren't supposed to known. Things that shouldn't have a different outcome. Yet you have the ability to know.

People die to have that type of power. Having the future at arms reach and having an opportunity to change it. But you didn't feel blessed of having the power you had. It felt more as a curse.

You shake your head, snapping out of your trance as Alma lowers herself down from the clouds, hearing a loud explosion far away. Your body tenses in panic as Alma speeds up to the scene.

You hear a loud roar erupt, Alma quickly hiding herself between some trees as you hop off of her. Looking at the scene with slight horror, your hands shaking as you curl them into a fist.

Shibuya arc is starting, and it was going to be a hell of a traumatic experience. You wish that you could duplicate yourself and save everyone for when the time comes, but you hated the fact that you had to let things happen since everything in the future may change drastically.

As long as no one dies, you would be fine, right? You knew you were going to have some trauma after this shit ends, there was no questioning it.

You watch carefully Mechamaru's gigantic robot. It looked like a titan, with all the steam leaking from it's figure. Alma curls herself next to you, uncertain on what's about to happen but she knew she would protect you at all cost.

The robot extends it's arm, pointing it to Mahito who stands with a grin on the bridge. A red light illuminating from the robot's palm as a strong gush of air starts to shake the trees, making you bring your hand up to your face to shield you.

The ground beneath you trembles at the force of the blast, the bridge crumbling to the water beneath, leaving a large hole. Mahito appears from the cloud of dust, his feet like paws of a lion as he runs away.

"Are you planning to keep burning me until you run out of cursed energy?" Mahito questions as the robots head follows him. A part of Mahito's face misses skin, making his eyeball pop out more "I'll start by drawing you out of there!"