Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ

A pile of skulls were sitting in the middle of the darkness where there was a gigant spine was covering it, as the floor was the colour of blood

On the pile of skulls there was figure sitting and beneath it there was Itadori standing while looking at Sukuna. Sukuna looks at Itadori with a smirk on his face "Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it... Brat."

Itadori goes into a defensive pose as an irk mark appears on his features, he smiles at Sukuna angrily "Then come down from there, and I'll look down to you!"

Silence follows not long after, Sukuna breaks it with his cold and eerie voice "You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?" Itadori holds the urge to scoff "Damn straight I am. You just killed me."

Sukuna looks with boredom at Itadori "This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?" Itadori yells not long after "Yeah, and you ripped out my heart right after that!" Sukuna sighs at Itadori's response.

Itadori looks around questioning "Is this Hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death." Itadori grabs one of the skulls of the pile.

He holds it as he looks at Sukuna "This works out, thought." Itadori throws the skull at Sukuna while shouting "I'll make you cry!" Sukuna jumps easily and lands on a bone of the spine.

He looks his side and sees Itadori running at him "Hope you're ready for this!" Itadori punches Sukuna but he evades it easily as he smirks at him for trying.

Itadori makes a trick move and punches the floor as Sukuna arm is sticking out in a punching movement. He then looks down at Itadori 'He was aiming for where I stood?' Itadori looks at him smiling in delight "You fell for it!"

Itadori kicks him but Sukuna moves out of the way "I got you!" Itadori makes an dumfounded face as Sukuna appears behind him looking at the darkness "Huh?" Sukuna looks at him furrowing his eyebrows "Man, you're boring."

He kicks Itadori off the spine as Itadori yells out a "Ah!" A splashing sound sounds not long after. Itadori gets his head out of the liquid and gasps "I thought I landed that one perfectly!"

Sukuna lands on his back making Itadori go into the crumson liquid again, Itadori's voice could be heard yelling under the liquid "Damn it!" Sukuna stands on him for a moment before sitting on his back "This isn't the afterlife."

Itadori sticks his head out and grunts when Sukuna sits on him "It's my Innate Domain." Sukuna looks at the darkness as he explains "Innate Domain?" Itadori thinks for a moment "That thing Fushiguro was talking about?"

Sukuna smirks "You could also say we're in my mind. In other words, we're not dead yet." Itadori makes a noise "If you'll accept my conditions, I'll fix your heart and bring us back to life."