Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Gᴏᴏᴇʏ Sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

You hear the rain drops as you watch Fushiguro look intensely at the building, you sigh at him before thinking on how are you going to survive to Sukuna

Suddenly Fushiguro yerks forward with a gasp, you slightly jump at this and look at him as he looks at the building with now a calmed face but he was still on alert.

Suddenly the both of you freeze feeling a strong presence once again as you hear a familiar voice "Sorry, but he's not coming back." Sukuna steps out behind you and Fushiguro's figures.

Your grip on Fushiguro's sleeve tightens as Sukuna speaks "Don't be so frightened. I'm in a great mood right now. Let's chat for a bit." Sukuna finally pops out into your point of view.

"This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact." Sukuna looks at you both but mostly Fushiguro "Feels like he's having some trouble switching back." You watch as Sukuna puts both of his hand on Itadori's clothes "Still, thought..."

Sukuna rips Itadori's upper clothes off "It's only a matter of time." You look at him for a second before muttering to yourself trying to lighten up your mood before you die "On the series this scene is completely different, this is terrifying while on the episode it's hot."

Sukuna glances at you as he hears you muttering and rises an eyebrow at you before continuing with his speech "So... I thought about what I can do right now." You wince knowing what he was doing while he brings up his arm.

You watch as Sukuna aims for Itadori's heart before plunging his arm to it. You gag and look away, god this was absolutely disgusting and horrifying. You hear Fushiguro gasp as he looks at the scene in front of him.

You hear Sukuna chuckle, finally Fushiguro speaks up "Wh-What are you..." You hear a splashing sound which you guessed it's Itadori's blood then you hear a squelching sound. You bring your hand up to your mouth to contain your vomit.

"I'm taking this brat hostage." You shiver in disgust and fear, why couldn't you be the cool characters that are brave and all? You wouldn't be going through this emotions if you were one. You mentally slap yourself for simping for Sukuna but then again what could you do? The man is terrible but he had the good looks.

"Hostage?!" You release a shaky breath before looking at Sukuna's eyes "Yeah. I can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat." You watch as Sukuna throws Itadori's heart like it was nothing.

"Switching out with me means he dies. Also..." Sukuna reveals one of his fingers and holds it up to his mouth "For good measure." Sukuna eats the finger and his hand starts to twitch "With that, I'm free as a bird. You can be frightened now."

Sukuna shows his claws "I'll kill you!" Both of you stand still, you glance at your katana knowing you couldn't use it against Itadori. You breath in and out for whatever the future has in store for you.