Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - Vᴇɴᴏᴍ Lɪᴋᴇs Aᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

Dark

Dark

That's the only thing you could say, you were in the middle of nowhere. Then you hear your companion's voice echoing through the place you were in "You don't have to be frightened now, this place is where you will be staying for two days until your body recovers completely."

You furrow your eyebrows "What's this place?" Your companion replies with an bored and a skeptical voice "That's something I can't really explain, you're inside me?" Your eyes widen at his last comment "How am I inside you?!"

You could hear Venom slightly comment irritated "You ask to many questions, idiot." You roll your eyes at his response "Well, it's not everyday I get the knowledge of being inside someone."

You could hear Venom scoff at you "Well, do you want me to heal you or would like for me to get you a cup of tea or something while I explain?" You sit on the floor sighing at Venom's sarcasm.

"Just heal me." You can hear slithering echoing in the place you found yourself at "Well I will get to work then." You start to think on what you could do in this dark void as Venom heals you. How could Sukuna not be bored of sitting all day looking at nothing? You let out a heavy sigh knowing that it's going to be a long day.

 How could Sukuna not be bored of sitting all day looking at nothing? You let out a heavy sigh knowing that it's going to be a long day

Junpei was staring at your lifeless body as he waited for Yuuji. Not long after the gym door opened and revealed Nanami, Nanami looks at Junpei for a second before he looks at the body he was cradling.

His eyes widen at your dead body he then looks at Junpei "Is she...." Junpei just nods with an unreadable face as Nanami walks to him.

Junpei looks at him "I'm sorry... I brought her here since I thought it would be a safe place." He whispers quietly in remorse as Nanami looks at him for a second before touching your neck waiting for your heart pulse.

Nanami let's out a sighs when he doesn't feel one, Junpei tears up once more knowing that this was real. Nanami grabs your body and puts you in his arms as he side glances at Junpei "Please follow me, I will have to take you to Jujutsu Tech."