Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Tʜᴇ Vᴏʟᴄᴀɴᴏ Gᴜʏ

You and Itadori were dangling in the air as Gojo lands on air with his cursed energy "Sorry about that

You and Itadori were dangling in the air as Gojo lands on air with his cursed energy "Sorry about that."

You watch as the Volcano curse turns and looks at Gojo. Itadori finally yells out "Where the heck?! Hey, where are we?!" He looks around the new scene.

Gojo ignores him "Were you waiting?" You look at the water that was bellow you, out of curiosity you reach your hand out and touch the water, you smile at the cold sensation hitting your finger tips.

Jogo looks at them shocked "That's..." You watch in awe at the beautiful place that you were in. The moon was shining as the water reflects it, the trees were rustling every time that the wind would blow and the calm silence surrounding the place, it was truly magnificent.

'Sukuna's vessel?!' Gojo introduces you both to the curse "This is Itadori Yuuji-kun and that's L/n Y/n-chan, and they're here to watch." Itadori points a Jogo "Mt. Fuji! His head's Mt. Fuji!" You snort at his comment.

You have a small flashback of when Gojo came to pick you and Itadori up.

You and Itadori were watching intently the TV. You didn't understand what they're saying but thankfully Itadori putted English subtitles, so you were kind of learning Japanese.

You and Itadori didn't hear Gojo's footsteps as he walks down the stairs. Gojo looks at you both 'Wow, he learns surprisingly quick.' Gojo decides to make himself noticed "Yuuji, Y/n."

You and Itadori jump at his voice, the both of you turn you head at the tall teacher who was looking at you both "Gojo-sensei?" Gojo smiles 'Talking to him doesn't cause a problem, either.'

Itadori looks at Gojo weirdly "You need something?" A little yawn escapes from you, you always had to yawn after watching a movie even if it's day or night, a weird habit of yours.

'Looks like we'll be able to increase his output quickly and move on to the next stage soon.' You look at the crisps that were on table before grabbing a handful of it and stuffing it in your mouth knowing that you were going to be much longer in here.