Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 - I Mᴀᴅᴇ Sᴜᴋᴜɴᴀ Cʜᴏᴋᴇ

Everyone was doing their own exorcism

Everyone was doing their own exorcism. It wasn't really necessary to make Venom come out since you were dealing with the Digletts. You move your arm back as you feel the gooey surface emerge out of your arm before slicing the air as you create a whip, all the Digletts that were popping their head out get sliced in half.

The Digletts you hit get exorcised in a instant, you watch your teammates doing their own cursed techniques against the curses they were against to. You soon team up with Kugisaki and Fushiguro as they stare at the constant curses that were appearing "How many of them are there?"

Kugisaki walks up to him "We should just keep going like it's a whack-a-mole, huh?" Fushiguro puts his blade on his shoulder "Yeah. Keep going. Keep exercising them for me. We'll crush every last one of them. It likely won't retaliate."

You scan around the area "You mean its main body doesn't have much offense since its technique covers a wide area, even limited as it is?" Kugisaki starts to walk away "I'm only saying it's likely." You glance at the duo before walking next to Kugisaki.

You being you, you forgot what happened in scene. Venom instantly remembers and tries to warn you, key word tries 'Be careful! That human like curse that makes tattoos is going to appear through the wall!' You eyes widen before you can do anything you feel a hand gripping you arm.

You and Kugisaki get pulled into a black mass as you stare at Fushiguro who quickly turns around to face you "Kugisaki! Y/n!" Kugisaki's face turns into a stoic one "We'll be fine." Kugisaki and you get deeper into the mass, she points at Fushiguro even though she couldn't see him "You just whack the mole."

Fushiguro stretched out arm falls to his side once the both of you disappear leaving him alone. Fushiguro makes an irritated face 'Damn it!' Fushiguro stares at the floor "She gets sucked away so often!" He looks up to the black mass that the both of you disappeared from 'But what was that just now? The mole? That earlier one? It's neither!'

Yuuji stares at Fushiguro direction "Kugisaki? Y/n?" The curse that Yuuji was fighting with laughs "Oh, hey, it's my older brother!" The curse starts to run as Yuuji follows it as it talks "Me, too!" The curse runs staight into the black mass as Yuuji pales once it disappears "Hah?!"

Yuuji stops not far from the black mass "It fled?! Should I let it go?" Fushiguro instantly replies "Chase after it! Kugisaki, Y/n and that thing went outside of the barrier! They might be battling against something more troublesome than we expected! In contrast, things are far easier here than anticipated! I can handle this by myself! Prioritize Kugisaki and Y/n! Go after it!"

Yuuji's hand hovers over the black mass "If things get bad in here." He slowly insterts his arm in it as he looks at Fushiguro "then you come out, too." Fushiguro holds his hand up before making it into a fist meaning he understood.