Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ!

You watch as Yuuji's puts up his arms in a form of surrender "Wait, really, I'm just fine!" You watch as Sukuna's tattoos slowly fade away

"More importantly, the three of us are pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital" You look at Fushiguro's face, he was clenching his teeth as he stares at Yuuji. You knew that he was trying to figure out who out of the both of them is talking.

But suddenly you hear a familiar voice "What's the situation?" You look at the white haired male that just appeared out of nowhere. Your hand goes up to as you place it on top of your chest as you feel how quick your heart was beating, you take a deep breath due the shock.

Yuuji notices your action and puts his hand on your back to comfort you which you flash him a small smile before looking at the sorcerers.

Fushiguro looks at the white haired male with suprise as his defensive stand drops "Gojo sensei?! Why are you here?" The blindfolded teacher greets his student with an cheery attitude "Hey. I wasn't planning on coming"

The blindfolded teacher leans forward to examine Fushiguro "But man, you're roughed up" The white haired male leans back as he takes his phone out to take pictures of Fushiguro "I should show the second-years"

You watch as Megumi shields himself away from the camera as he gets annoyed. You quickly look another way as you snort accidentally pretty loudly, you knew this was coming but seeing it in person was way different.

Fushiguro hears your snort and glares at your direction not finding funny you laughing at his miserable state. The white haired male underneath his blindfold glances at your figure for a second before continuing to annoy his student.

"Face this way" Yuuji looks at your red face of containing your laughter, he smiles knowing that you already forgot about the stressful situation that you were in before. He looks once again to Fushiguro and his sensei.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade curse object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing" The teacher taps on his phone probably looking at the photos that he has taken as he tells his student "So, did you find it?"

Fushiguro look down as Yuuji is about to explain the awkward situation that he was in now "Um..." Yuuji puts his hand up to gain the teacher's attention which it did.

"Hmm?" Yuuji makes a strange face as his about to reveal the truth "Sorry, but I ate it" he points at his face while saying it. You sigh at Yuuji's poor fate.

Silence follows after the sentence that Yuuji said, you pat Yuuji's back like he did to you earlier, what an awkward situation to be in.

"For real?" Fushiguro and Yuuji verbally reply you nod at the question "For real" Yuuji noticed and looked to your direction "You understood what he said?" You look at Yuuji with innocent eyes not understanding a word that he just said. You would have taken you phone out for him to type but you left your phone in Yuuji's house since you did not want to break it because of the fight.