Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - Fᴇᴀʀ

"Well, this is awful

"Well, this is awful."

Gojo murmurs to himself, crouched on a pilar of the underground station, his legs spread as he rests his arms on his knees. He watches the crowd of people bellow him as they whisper to each other in worry and fear, some of them sleeping or dozing off.

'There's another veil centered underneath herr that also traps non-sorcerers inside.' He stands up of his slouched position, shoving his hands into his pockets as he jumps down of the pilar to the pile of people.

The girl beneath him letting out a suprised shriek at his actions. His foot remaining a few inches away from her face as he walks on the crowd of people "Hey, pardon me."

People mumbling in suprise and shock as he hops over them "Hup, hup." He hovers over the train tracks in mid air, pausing for a moment, before he brings his hand to the back of his head, lightly scratching it.

"I think I have a good idea what they're after." He hums lowly before he tilts his head up "I'll play along." His hand slowly dropping to his side.

" His hand slowly dropping to his side

"So... you still have feelings for him." You hum out of the blue, your gaze continues to wonder over the crowd of people. Your arms crossed, looking deep in thought.

"Wha- What are you on about?" Geto snaps sharply, glaring in your way after hearing your comment. The three of you just watched Gojo just dissapeared in thin air, while Geto still remained a bit dazed at seeing Gojo.

"Oh- Nothing!" You look away from him embarrassed that you were thinking out loud. Toji just spares the both of you a simple glance as he thinks, Geto looking in your way for a few seconds before he turns away and lets out a defeated sigh.

"You're truly lucky I made a pact with you. I would've slaughtered you right on the spot for those irrelevant comments." Geto glowers down at you with a disapproving scowl, shaking his head at the process as he crosses his arms.

At this point Gojo might already encountered with Jogo, Hanami and Choso at the train tracks, and Yuuji probably will start his first fight with the Grasshopper curse soon.