Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - Gʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!

You blink a few times due the shock

You blink a few times due the shock. It was technically impossible for you to receive any messages from your world but it seems your theory was wrong since you have received a message from Alex asking where are you at. Alex was a friend of yours at high school. You didn't hang out with her out of school since you both never planned but she was your friend inside high school, a temporary friend. She loved Jujutsu Kaisen like you so that's how you two got along.

_______________________________________

Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ 'Alex':
______________________________

Alex < Yesterday 4:03 PM >:
HEY! Did you just ditch me or what?! 😠 You didn't come to school today.

Alex♡ < Yesterday 5:27 PM >:
Seriously are you okay? It's a bit weird that you aren't responding.

You < Today 6:17 PM >:
ALEX?? You won't believe where I am at!! And sorry for not coming yesterday- I had some problems (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

- Alex is now online -

Alex < Today 6:18 PM >:
WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU LEFT ME ALONE IN CLASS! 😠

You < Today 6:18 PM >:
Well... You see... Apparently I'm at Jujutsu Tech (⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠) I MET YUUJI AND MEGUMI! AND I'M NOT CRAZY I PROMISE YOU! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS BUT I PROMISE I'M ACTUALLY NOT!!

Alex < Today 6:19 PM >:
Hmm... You're going crazy, it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to meet Yuuji and Megumi. They are fictional characters (sadly) 😔

You < Today 6:19 PM >:
PLS IM NOT JOKING- I WILL SHOW YOU A PHOTO TOMORROW! AND I SWEAR THAT THEY AREN'T COSPLAYERS! (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

Alex < Today 6:19 PM >:
Yeah, sure... 😗 Well I have to go! Our teacher sent homework so yeah... Want me to pass it to you??

You < Today 6:20 PM >:
No need... I don't know when I'm returning... ☺️

- Alex is now offline -
- Y/n is now offline -

_______________________________________

You turn off your phone with a big smile on your face knowing that at least you could communicate with someone, even if you are in a whole other dimension.

You take out your plug and your charger for your phone since you only had 18% of battery, when you're about to charge you notice the difference of the plug.