Chapter- 20 Yours

🫐🦈

The trip actually wasn't bad after Ahri showed Kirishima how to buckle in Eitarou's car seat booster. Sero's SUV had three rows which were nice. Mina and he were in the front seats while Kirishima and Kaminari took the first back seats. In the back with most of the blankets and pillows were Ahri and Eitarou.

Thankfully Kaminari passed out in the car within the first five minutes of driving. Apparently, Shinso's theory about him being rocked to sleep was not a myth at all. Mina and Sero had been nice enough to keep the volume of the music low, so Ahri, in her sex-sated state, dozed off using Eitarou's head as a pillow. Cozied into his mom's chest, the little guy crashed out too.

Kirishima snapped a few pictures of them as they slept, and he used them as his lock screen and wallpaper.

After a while, they arrived in front of a massive modern-looking home.

"Jeeze, I knew Endeavor was loaded, but yikeeesss," Mina noted from the front as Sero slowed behind Bakugo's black sports car.

Kirishima turned around and cupped Ahri's cheek gently. "Come on, cutie. Time for you to get up."

Her eyes popped open, and she scrunched her nose adorably. "Where are we?" She looked around the car until she blinked away the sleep and realized she was in a car. She picked up Kirishima's hand and nuzzled her face against it like a sleepy cat.

"I want to kiss you so bad," Kirishima chuckled softly enough not to wake Eitarou up.

"I want to kiss you too, sweetpea. Let me wake Ei up. He's a bit of a monster when he first gets up."

Kirishima thumbed over her cheek tenderly before getting out. He unloaded all of their suitcases as Ahri helped a sleepy stumbling Eitarou out. His red eyes were narrowed very angrily as he took in the bright surroundings.

Sero wandered up to Kirishima and noted, "Dude are you sure you didn't knock her up?"

"What do you mean?" Kirishima chuckled pridefully. He wished he did, and his mind drifted to the soft flat planes of Ahri's stomach. Maybe one day he'd be lucky enough.

"He looks just like you!" When Sero laughed, Eitarou whipped around and glared at him. His tall slender friend coughed back his surprised chuckle. "He may look like you, but that attitude? It screams of a certain blonde we all love and hate."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BAG LU?!!!" said ash blonde screamed from within the house.

Lore came sprinting out to his car where Shinso was lazily plopping their stuff on the ground while Kaminari bounced up and down kissing his cheek a million times. "Bag bag bag bag," she whispered in rapid fire.

"I told you to take it with you," Shinso sighed as he handed over a small backpack.

"Shove it!" Lore ran back into the house.

Eitarou looked at every single one of the adults before he looked back to Kirishima. Kirishima raised his brows and asked, "What's up buddy?"

"Red."

"Yeah, that's me?"

He was so confused. He looked over at Ahri who was looking lovingly between her two boys.

Eitarou glared at Sero and grunted.

"What do the grunts mean?" Sero whispered.

"I have no idea. Ahri says they are a good thing?" Kirishima nodded at Ahri who walked up and took his hand in her own.

"Yes, sweetpea?"

"He grunted at Sero. What does that mean?"

Sero panic-whispered, "He's kind of freaking me out. He's so chill but he's a little freaky with those eyes."