Chapter- 41 Life After Love🍋

🦈🫐

Following their engagement was blissful chaos. Kirishima insisted on a traditional wedding even though Ahri would have been perfectly fine with a backyard affair. When Mary told her in confidence that Kirishima had always dreamed of his wedding day, Ahri did everything in her power to make sure she gave him the day of his dreams. 

Tamaki wasn't the one who tried to murder Ahri when she went dress shopping on her own. Mina and Denki had tried to snuff the life out of her when she told them that she had found the perfect dress on the clearance wrack. To appease the Wedding Demons, Ahri offered up her son as tribute. Mina and Denki let her live solely because Eitarou and Kirishima tried on and eventually bought matching suits were the cutest things they had ever seen. 

While cake testing and finding a caterer was typically a really stressful thing, Mirio had gotten them a phenomenal deal with a caterer due to his numerous connections which just left the cake. 

Kirishima came had home from a grueling day at the office. The recently healed wounds on his body still tingled as he walked through his front door. Exhaustedly he crowed, "hey my love, I'm home."

"Daddy Daddy Daddy!"

Kirishima smiled as his usually quiet cranky gremlin of a son crashed into his knees. "What's up, Ei?"

Eitarou looked furious as he grunted at him to hurry up. 

Kirishima felt all the tiredness of his day completely melt away when he let his boy lead him into the kitchen. All along the bartop and kitchen table were about 30 different bowls and plates. Deconstructed cakes, icings, and toppings were organized in a system numerous dictators would be concerningly proud of. 

"Hey, sweetpea! How was work?"

Ahri's hair was thrown up in a messy bun, her apron was filthy, and she was wearing one of his ancient UA shirts and cartoon pajama shorts. "Dear god woman, you look mouthwatering."

"Excuse me??! I think you mean the cakes look mouthwatering," she giggled. 

"Nah, I know what I said." Kirishima walked over to his finance and palmed her ass to pull her closer to him. "I like coming home to you barefoot and in the kitchen."

Ahri grinned at him and giggled, "I'm pretty sure there is a third part to that saying."

(A/N: the saying is barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.)

"Hmmm?" Kirishima feigned innocence as he kissed her smiling lips. "I'm just saying you look lovely."

"I think we may need to look into getting you some glasses Mr. Kirishima because I most certainly do not."

"If I get glasses," he leaned down and whispered huskily in her ear, "I'm going to be your sensei, and you're going to be my very naughty student who has to stay late for some special tutoring session. Would you like that, Mrs. Kirishima?"

Ahri was ready to sign on the devil's dotted line just to see Kiri in glasses. The idea of being put over her teacher's knee and spanked with a ruler? Yeah, that was just the cherry on top. Alas, she bit her bottom lip excitedly and hummed low enough just for him to hear, "How about I feed you some wedding cake so that you can stuff me later tonight?" 

"I am so in love with you," Kirishima laughed as he kissed the tip of Ahri's ears just to tease her even more. "But honestly I'm absolutely starving!"

"Well cake first then dinner," she giggled. 

"I think that isn't how that saying goes either, but I am all for opposite night!"

Eitarou threw his arms up and crowed, "Me too!"