Chapter- 24 I love you🍋

🫐🦈

"I love you Eijiro Kirishima."

They were the words he had dreamed about her saying to him, but now that they were dancing through his mind he suddenly found himself completely unable to remember how to use his own words.

Kirishima opened and closed his sharp teethed smiling mouth a few times before Ahri's brows pulled together in silly curiosity, "Eiji? Are you okay sweetpea?"

"T-talking," his voice cracked embarrassingly. His entire face turned bright red, and he cleared his throat thunderously before he tried again, "talking is hard because I'm so happy."

Ahri's pointed ears turned softly pink and wiggled with happiness as she gazed up at the sweet man she loved. "Eiji, do you love me too?"

He nodded hard enough to make his spikey red hair bounce.

Ahri giggled, "that's good because I love you." Her eyes were happy little slits as her gorgeous indigo eyes got lost in her huge smile. "I love you so much."

Human speech was still a bit tricky, but words were never Kirishima's love language. He was a man of action, so he could only pray he would be able to show the woman of his dreams how much he loved her. Kirishima cupped Ahri's face and tilted her face back so that he could gently press his lips into her own.

It was a tricky kiss, for neither of the love-drunk lovers could stop smiling, but it was the best kiss either of them had ever had, for it was a kiss shared between two people who loved each other unconditionally.

Kirishima slid his hands back into Ahri's hair so that he could angle her head back further, and she splayed her hands across his muscular hip bones and pressed her body more fully against his.

When he felt her soft fingers trace the outline of his cock that was hardening against his thigh, he whispered, "wait-wait-wait."

"I'm sorry, did you...is everything okay?"

"Everything is perfect," Kirishima said as he kissed her lips greedily once more. "I just need to say this first."

Now that she knew nothing was wrong, she leaned back in Kirishima's strong hands so that she could see his sweetly smiling face. "It didn't feel right to have sex with you before I told you that I love you too."

"I love you Ahri, and no matter what our future holds, I will always be by your side. Thank you for letting me be in your and Ei's life. I promise I'll spend the rest of my life protecting you both. With everything I am, I swear you will always have my love, my support, and my strength."

Believing his proclamation was the easiest thing she had ever made, for to Ahri, there was no one in the entire world she could love more than the man who gave her his heart unconditionally.

"I don't need any of that. I just need you Eiji."

"You may not need that, but this is who I am Ahri." Kirishima grasped her chin between his fingers so that she could see the honesty in his red orbs. "I am not a man who does something halfway. When I say I love you, I am yours for the rest of my life until you decide you don't want me anymore."

Ahri's heart broke at the very thought of not having Eijiro in her life. "I will never stop wanting you Eiji. You are my everything."

"As you are mine. Now, can I kiss you again? Please?"

Ahri went up on her toes and Kirishima bent down so that their smiling lips could meet once more. As it always had, his respectfulness turned her on more than anything, so she was on cloud nine when he picked her up off her feet. She wound her legs around his waist as he carried his girl back inside. They walked across the hall to their room.