Chapter 21- Beach🍋

A/N: this is a rather long chapter, but I'm not apologizing 😘

🫐🦈

Kirishima and the rest of the guys carried in all the luggage, and Lore showed Ahri her and Kirishima's room up on the second floor. "Right across the hall it Eitarou's room. Do you think he'll like it?"

Both women stood in the hall and watched as Eitarou suburban mom speed walked into the massive room and straight to the wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. He slapped his pudgy hands to the window and hissed, "Water!!!"

"It's the ocean baby," Ahri corrected lightly.

Eitarou snapped his head around so fast the spikes of his black hair bounced. "Moma, I want to go swimming!"

"Right now?"

Eitarou grunted.

"Okay baby, let's go get you changed."

Lore skipped away and cheered excitedly, "I'll tell everyone else! Kiri should be up soon!"

Ahri helped Eitarou into his little hammerhead shark swim trunks, but he sprinted out of the room before she could wrangle the noodle into his shirt. "Eitarou Amajiki! Get back here!"

Kirishima was walking toward the room Lore had said was his and Ahri's when Eitarou crashed into his legs. "Whoa there buddy!" He laughed as he picked the kid up to prevent him from falling over. "Where ya going??"

Eitarou's entire body hummed with excitement and fear as he looked down the hallway at his mother who was standing there disapprovingly. "I was running from the dragon?"

"Dragon huh?" 

Ahri saw the glimmer of mischief in Kirishima's red eyes as his shark-toothed smile grew. "Eijiro," she warned playfully. 

Kirishima slowly began to back away with Eitarou in his arms. "Well I mean if you're the dragon, that means I have to help our little knight escape your evil clutches, right?"

She wanted to be serious and stern, but oh my gosh it was way too cute to see Kirishima being so playful with her son thus she gave in and taunted, "when I catch you, I'm going to tickle you sooooo much Eitarou!"

His bell-like giggles were the war cry that started the great chase. 

Kirishima made sure he had a good hold on Eitarou before he turned on his heel and sprinted down the steps. What started off as Ei's light laughter turned into wild screams of joy as Kirishima shot them across the house. 

At seeing his running form, Denki Kaminari, aka the King of Chaos, shouted, "GAME TIME!!"

Ahri didn't think 6 adults would take that hollered challenge seriously, but she hadn't begun to understand that no one was more competitive than class 1A. Shinso walked out onto the second-story balcony to see his boyfriend zip across the couch trying to snatch Eitarou out of Kirishima's arms. 

"GIVE ME LE CHILD!"

"NO! Get your own," Kirishima laughed as he shoved Kaminari far far away. 

With the blonde out of the picture, he thought he was safe until a piece of tape snapped over one of the hallways. Sero's toothy grin was downright evil. "You're not getting away from me Red Riot."

"Yes, we are! Ei, hang on buddy. This is gonna get rough!"

Eitarou fisted his small hands into Kirishima's red hair. "Ready!"