Chapter- 38 Preparations

A/N: When I tell y'all that I appreciate you readers, and I'm not just saying that. Every single one of you means the world to me, and the incredibly kind DMs and comments I received this morning after sharing that life was being unkind to me right now are genuinely what inspired me to write these last chapters. 

Thus, from the bottom of this author's heart, thank you for reading my Eijiro Kirishima love story

💜

🫐🦈

After being shocked by how excited Kirishima was over her dinner party idea, they devised a plan. Ahri would handle all of the food. Kiri was in charge of the activities and letting everyone know about the party. The latter part was a breeze since Kiri was in a massive grouptext with both classes. 

UA Alum Bums

Sharknado🦈: Hey guys, I wanted to let you know my girlfriend wants to invite you all over for a huge thank you dinner this Saturday!

MetalHead🦾: You don't need to thank us!! We are happy to help a brother out!!!

KarateChopChick🫱: agreed! I am just glad we were able to help her story get broadcasted the way it was. 

ElectricRat⚡:  I mean yay Ahri won but the real victory is that we don't have to sit through more boring days of court!!!!!

AcidBabe👙: DENKI!! THAT IS NOT WHAT'S IMPORTANT HERE!!

ElectricRat⚡: It's not?
ElectricRat⚡:  says who??? Court is borrrrrrrrring. 

Asshole ⌚: agreed.

TapeArms🕸️: Shut up Monoma. No one asked you. 

Asshole ⌚:  😆 I believe you're mistaken, you second-rate hero! Everyone wants to hear from me!!!!

AcidBabe👙: NO WE DON'T!!!!

ElectricRat⚡: YEAH! WHAT SHE SAID!

BroccoliBoi🥦: Come on guys, we have been doing so well these last few days! Can't we all get along?

Blasty💣: glad the fucker is dead though.

BroccoliBoi🥦: YOU KILLED MONOMA, KACCHAN!?!?!

Blasty💣: NO, YOU FUCKING MORON! 

TamerofBlasty🌙: He meant Daisho 🥰

ElectricRat⚡: ohhhh big facts.

AcidBabe👙: HE DEAD DEAD!!!!

Sharknado🦈: Mina, is your caplocks stuck again?

AcidBabe👙: NO!

TapeArms🕸️: Yes.

PlantGoddess🌿: I too am glad he is gone. Perhaps he shall find peace in death 😇

Blasty💣: FUCK THAT DUDE!! I HOPE HE FUCKING BURNS IN HELL FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!!!

 AcidBabe👙: BURN BABY BURN 🎶

TamerofBlasty🌙:  I hope he gets a really bad sunburn! 

Blasty💣: The fuck Lu? 

 ElectricRat⚡: A sunburn????!?!?! Lore!! Come on girl, we can wish for worse than that!!!

MetalHead🦾: YEAH!!! LIKE CALF CRAMPS!!!!

Sharknado🦈: Ohhhh those are killer man!

MusicChick🎧: I am 90% sure that is not to the extreme Denki was talking about.