Chapter- 17 Night🍋

🫐🦈

Kirishima had stripped her of all her lingerie after the third round, and she was glad because it had started to get itchy. Now they were cuddled up in her bed. Kirishima had a goofy sated lopsided smile on his lips as she dragged her fingers up and down his abs. He was on his back with his arm wrapped around her back holding her close to his side. 

Ahri touched his shaven happy trail, and he warned, "if you go any lower, I will want to fuck you again cutie."

"Hmmm, I might be okay with that, but I'm curious." Ahri propped her chin up on his pec and asked, "Do you dye your hair Eiji?"

Kirishima blushed as he admitted, "yeah. I changed it right before high school. It's black naturally."

Ahri turned her attention back to his dick which was twitching to life due to her teasing. She leaned up on her arms, and Kirishima asked, "what are you doing love?"

"You've tasted me numerous times, Red. It's my turn."

Kirishima could feel his heart hammering a mile a minute as Ahri rotated down his body. Her knees were by his chest, and her breasts were skimming across his hips while she licked a long stripe up his dick. 

"Fuck.." he moaned. Kirishima looked at her ass, and he reached over and cupped her thighs. 

"Stop. Let me just take care of you." Ahri swirled her tongue on the head of his dick, and she could taste his precum. 

"You take care of me, and I take care of you. Suck my dick love." Kirishima said in a serious voice, and she happily obliged. 

Ahri made sure to relax her jaw in order to take all of him inside of her mouth. She went as deep as she could until she gagged. Her other hand picked up the inches she couldn't fit, and she began bobbing her head up and down his length. her hand hitting the black tuft of hair at his base as her mouth sucked on his head teasing him in between deep pulls. 

"Don't lose your focus," Kirishima warned. He opened her thighs and inserted two fingers deep inside her pussy. 

When she moaned around his dick, he cursed her name. Kirishima set the pace for both of them. He added a third finger as he felt himself getting close, and Ahri hummed loud mewls with every stretching thrust. 

"Ahri, I'm going to cum. You can come off," he moaned.

His own rhythm got sloppy because she began sucking him harder. Knowing she wanted to taste him fucked with his mind in the best way. Kirishima brushed her sore clit, and Ahri came on his fingers as he came into the back of her throat. His hips bucked in her mouth until she kissed the tip of his head. 

"Whoops, missed some." Ahri licked away another drop of cum, and Kirishima slapped her ass making her yelp. "What was that for?!"

"For being too sexy. Come here cutie."

Ahri happily crashed back into Kirishima's arms. He sucked her cum off his fingers, and she groaned, "That's actually hot as hell Eiji."

He dragged some of it across his lips and asked, "You want to taste yourself?"

"If it means I get to kiss you some more, of course."

She sighed into their slow and passionate kiss. Both of them continued kissing until Kirishima's stomach growled. He looked like he was ready to die of embarrassment, so she quickly said, "Don't be embarrassed! We skipped dinner, and you just gave me the best sex of my life. I think you've more than earned some dinner."

"I'm so sorry! I get really hungry after sex, but I didn't want to be tacky and announce that because I do really love cuddling with you!"

Ahri kissed his jaw. "Who says we can't go back to cuddling after we feed you?"