Chapter- 40 Engaged

🫐🦈

~ About an hour and a half later ~

"Alrightie!! I think you look absolutely stunning," Lore cheered as she clicked off the straightener. 

"Take a look, babes!"

Mina spun her around, and Ahri blinked in surprise. Her angular indigo eyes were emphasized with smokey eyeliner, and her hair was curled away from her face thus showing off her natural features even better. "Holy moly, Lore this is beautiful."

"I may know my way around a straightener because of this mane," she puffed her naturally crazy curly white hair, "but the prettiness you're seeing is all you, Ahri!"

"You really do look lovely," Denki said as he kissed the top of her head in a silly way. "Now-" he yanked her out of the chair, "take me to my child!!"

"Your child?" Ahri giggled as the petal pink swing dress Mina had chosen for her danced around her knees. 

"Yes! Today is the day I make Eitarou love me!"

"Isn't he a little young for you Denks?" Mina gasped playfully, "You perv!"

"Not love like that!!!!!" Denki hissed. "I promise, Ahri! It's not like that."

"I know honey," Ahri laughed and patted him on the shoulder. "If it was, I have no doubts Eijiro would do a lot more to you than he did to Daisho."

Kaminari looked at her in mute horror as the girls erupted in laughter. 

Ahri headed down the steps to see Mirio fixing Eitarou's spikey hair. "Hello Miri!"

Mirio's bright smile was particularly wide today as he twirled around to see her. "Ahri!! Hey! Look look look, look at my handiwork."

Ahri noticed Eitarou's hair was extra spikey. "Awww, your hair looks so nice today baby. Did Uncle Miri do it for you?"

Eitarou nodded. "Yup! He said I need to look nice because daddy is going to-"

"-GOING TO INTRODUCE YOU BOTH TO ALL OF HIS FRIENDS!!!!!" Mirio literally shouted thus startling both Amajikis. He cleared his throat and smoothly covered for himself by saying, "Kirishima is going to introduce you both to all of his friends. He's been walking around like a proper pride lion ever since I got here. I think he's excited for today!"

Ahri smoothed down Eitarou's eyebrow, and the little boy tried to lick her in protest. To Mirio she smiled softly and said, "I understand that. I'm excited as well."

"That's good! I think my love bug is pulling out the last of the croissants now. Would you like to go check on him?"

"Actually, I'd love to go see Eijiro. Where is he?"

Mirio's dark eyes sparkled with animated elation as he said, "out by the pool!! He's right past Bakugo who is manning the grills right now Sato, I believe."

"Okay, I'll go find him." She looked at her surly little boy. "Do you want to go find daddy with me?"

He did, but Eitarou saw Uncle Tamaki peek around the corner behind his moma. He held up a roll and held it out toward him and shook his head 'no'. Knowing he'd get the tasty treat from his unsharing uncle, Eitarou chirped, "no" and sprinted into the kitchen. 

"Okay then?" Ahri laughed as she walked out into the back. 

Sure enough, Bakugo was screaming at a few of Kirishima's classmates that Ahri remembered Kirishima talking about. It seemed only the closest of his friends had shown up so far, and only one guy from class 1B- Tetstutetsu, was there thus she didn't feel like a downright terrible host for wandering off in search of her boyfriend. Plus she didn't feel bad because Mina was being the hostess with the most-est by going around making sure everyone's cup was filled to the brim with their drink of choice.