𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

Estella Lily Potter (Hawky, Rox, Stella, The Girl Who Lived, Love, Food sis') : 

" You talk about wanting to change the future and keep your promises, you're not even capable of saving a life...".

Age :  10 (845), 12 (847), 15 (850), 16 (851), 17  (852), 18 (853), 19 (854)

Birthday : February 4th.

Birthplace : Godric's Hollow, West Country, England, Great Britain.

Blood status : Half-blood.

Nationality : English.

Hair colour : Red.

Eye colour : Golden.

Gender : Female.

Height : 129 cm (845), 166 cm (850).

Family members : 

James Potter (Father, deceased).

Lily Evans Potter (Mother, deceased).

Harry Potter (Brother, alive).

Fleamont Potter (Paternal grandfather, deceased).

Hardwin Potter (Paternal ancestor, deceased).

Ignotus Peverell (Paternal ancestor, deceased).

Linfred of Stinchcombe (Paternal ancestor, deceased).

Euphemia Potter (Paternal grandmother, deceased).

Petunia Evans Dursley (Maternal aunt/guardian, alive).

Vernon Dursley (Maternal uncle/guardian, alive).

Dudley Dursley (Maternal first cousin, alive).

Patronus : Golden Eagle.

House : Slytherin.

Wand : 14", oak, core of phoenix, gem handle, natural shaft.

Information : Estella has an older brother whose name you may know. She harbors a strong dislike for her aunt, uncle, and cousin. According to Severus Snape, she bears a striking resemblance to her mother, except for her eyes, the origin of which remains a mystery to everyone.

Personality : Estella is an ambitious individual who is unafraid to express her thoughts, even if they might be offensive. She has a tendency to be quite verbose when she speaks. She exhibits strong determination in pursuing her goals and is not hesitant to take risks. Estella is also known for her understanding nature. Additionally, she possesses a shrewd disposition and can be resentful when someone causes harm to her or her family.