𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓥

Estella's POV :

It had been four days since the expedition, and I had already sent a Patronus to Harry and Snape to explain the situation. I chose to omit my injuries, not wanting to worry them any further. Draco was now officially a part of the Survey Corps after some tough negotiations between Premier Zackly and the Commander, who found Draco's skills with an ODM Gear valuable. However, Draco's aversion to direct combat was a concern.

Tonight, we all gathered inside the HQ, waiting for Commander Erwin to arrive and share some important news. The room had been quite crowded in the past, but since the Squad's tragic end, it was now only occupied by Oluo, Eren, Levi, Draco, and I. The absence of our fallen comrades weighed heavily on my mind.

" They're late. Erwin and his men are keeping me waiting. The MP escorts will come before they do. He's probably constipated and having a rough day". Levi suddenly stated, breaking the silence.

Draco gave me a puzzled look, unsure whether to laugh or not. I just shrugged, and Eren and Oluo nervously chuckled.

" You're talking a lot today, Lance Corporal". Eren said.

" Don't be stupid. I always talk a lot". Levi retorted.

" I'm not really sure about that". Draco added, sipping his tea.

Oluo nodded in agreement," Yeah, Lance Corporal always speaks a lot".

Eren cleared his throat nervously," I'm sorry. Back then, if I hadn't made the wrong choice... this never would've happened".

" I told you... No one ever knows how things will turn out". Levi stated, his voice filled with wisdom.

" Why are you mopping, kid ? You'd follow the decision we made. You shouldn't sweat it too much". Oluo chimed in.

" Yeah, but...". Eren's voice trailed off, burdened by guilt.

" They're right, you know. Every decision has its consequences. Don't be too hard on yourself, Jay". I reassured him.

Before Eren could respond, Commander Erwin walked into the room, surprisingly accompanied by Armin, Mikasa, Jean, and other soldiers.

" Sorry to keep you waiting". the Commander said.

" Not at all, sir... You guys...". Eren stammered, surprised to see everyone with the Commander.

" We have identified a person of interest who may be the Female Titan". Commander Erwin revealed.

Oluo's face tightened, and he clenched his cup tightly in his hand.

" This time, we won't let her escape. The operation will be in two days, taking place in Stohess District on our way to the capital. This is our first and last chance. Once we pass that point, Eren will be remanded to the capital, probably followed by Estella. 

And Draco, being on probation with the Premier, will likely be under close surveillance as well". The Commander explained, emphasizing the importance of the upcoming mission.

" Our pursuit of those who seek to destroy the walls will become fraught with difficulty. Ultimately, humanity stands to go extinct. We will stake everything on this plan". He declared resolutely.

" Right...". Eren murmured, feeling the immense weight of responsibility on his shoulders.

" And now I'm involved. Wonderful". Draco muttered through gritted teeth, his frustration evident.

Commander Erwin continued,"  The plan will be as follows. When we pass through Stohess, Eren and Estella will act as decoys and lead the target into an underground tunnel. If we can get her to the lowest level, given the tunnel's size and structural integrity, even if the target transforms, we can immobilize her. But if she transforms before then, Eren, we'll need your help".