𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘

Estella's POV :

We watched from a distance as the Female Titan rose to its feet, Eren's Titan charging forward without hesitation. However, Annie's Titan wasted no time and swiftly retreated.

Eren's Titan raced around, colliding into a building.

" Blimey, if this continues, the city will...". I trailed off, my voice filled with worry.

" Regrettably, we have no other option". Jean reassured me.

I understood our lack of options, but the inhabitants of this city are innocent...

" Let's pray that Jaeger pulls through". Draco chimed in.

" This time, it appears he's maintaining control". Hange stated, her gaze locked onto Eren's Titan.

" Yes, but Eren has never triumphed over the Female Titan". Armin interjected.

" Now that he wields the power of a Titan, he must be ready for a battle... He won't be defeated easily". Jean attempted to encourage.

Armin shook his head," Mere determination isn't sufficient for victory in combat. You're aware of that, Jean".

" Armin is correct. He'll require more than sheer willpower to defeat Annie". I remarked, my teeth clenched.

" An open area ! The Female Titan is headed for an open area !". Abel, a member of Hange's Squad, urgently reported.

" Using 3D Maneuver Gear there is out of the question !". A soldier exclaimed.

" Disperse and circle around to the opposite side !". Hange commanded.

Abel acknowledged," Understood !".

My focus shifted to Eren's Titan, relentlessly pursuing the Female Titan while the Military Police forces seemed helpless. Then, Annie's Titan assumed a combat stance.

Eren's Titan acted swiftly, delivering a punch to Annie's Titan's crystallized elbow. The Female Titan countered with a kick, yet this time, Eren's Titan managed to parry the blow. It seized the Female Titan's leg, hurling it over nearby structures.

Eren's Titan charged once more at Annie's Titan, but it deftly evaded, causing Eren's Titan to crash into a building.

The impact rippled through the streets, the ground quivering beneath us.

" What is this ? Squad Leader ! Even if we capture the Female Titan, they might destroy the whole city first !". Moblit exclaimed, his face etched with concern.

" We do it, regardless. That was Erwin's decision. Be ready to capture her". Hange replied resolutely.

Moblit nodded," Yes, sir".

My heart raced as I watched the intense battle between Eren's Titan and the Female Titan unfold before my eyes. Eren charged once again, determined to take down Annie's Titan, but Annie was quick to react, crystallizing her leg and delivering a powerful kick that sent Eren crashing into a nearby wall.

" Eren, you have to be in control !". I whispered to myself, my hands clenching into fists.

But Annie's Titan was proving to be a formidable opponent. It crystallized its hand and pummeled Eren's Titan relentlessly. Despite the onslaught, Eren's Titan refused to back down, clinging onto the crystallized leg of the Female Titan. In retaliation, Annie's Titan crystallized her hand and delivered a crushing blow to Eren's Titan's head, forcing it to release its grip and retreat.

" What is happening ?". Draco asked, voicing the bewilderment we all felt.

As Eren's Titan rose again, it was engulfed in flames, an unprecedented occurrence that left us stunned.