𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓧

To our still bewilderment, Ymir's Titan began to slaughter the Titans that were attempting to scale the tower, its fangs plunging into their necks.

" Is... that for real ?". Draco muttered, his disbelief palpable.

" No way... Ymir can turn into a Titan ?". Connie wondered, mirroring Draco's incredulous expression.

" Ymir...". Krista murmured in shock.

" Wait... That's the Titan from that day...". I heard Reiner say.

I turned around to find both of them wearing horrified expressions. They had seen Ymir's Titan before ? But how... The more I pondered it, the clearer it became that something was amiss. If they had truly resided within Wall Maria before its fall, there was no conceivable way they could have encountered a Titan earlier...

As the battle raged on, my eyes widened as the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. These two weren't what they pretended to be... They hailed from elsewhere. Yet, the question lingered : why conceal their origins ?

But then the tower trembled. Draco and I clung to each other, struggling to maintain our balance. I gasped as my eyes locked onto Krista, teetering perilously close to falling from the tower's edge. Thankfully, Reiner moved with swiftness, catching her by the ankle just in time.

" T-thanks, Reiner". Krista breathed out in relief.

Draco and Connie hurried forward to assist in pulling her back to safety, but my attention was quickly drawn to Reiner's face, which had contorted into a stern expression. His grip on Krista's leg tightened noticeably.

" Ow ! Reiner, my leg !". Krista's voice carried a hint of pain.

" Reiner, we've got her ! You can let go !". Connie's urgency was evident.

" Hey ! Are you even hearing us ?!". Draco's frustration was palpable.

I clenched my teeth, allowing my hand to slap against his injured arm with force, prompting him to release his grip on Krista.

" You're going to hurt Krista ! You idiot !". I couldn't help but shout.

Reiner's demeanor shifted, a brief moment of vulnerability crossing his features," I'm sorry".

" It's okay. You saved me". Krista's reassurance followed.

" Krista. Stella. Did you know ? About Ymir being a Titan ?". Reiner's question hung in the air, heavy with tension.

I shook my head, my voice steady," No, she never mentioned this before".

" I didn't either... We were always so close, but for things to unravel like this... I can't wrap my head around it. We spent three years together ! I just can't fathom it. Ymir ?!" Krista's disbelief was palpable." It can't be true... I don't want it to be".

" So that means she was harboring one of the greatest secrets in the world. Unbelievable... I never even considered it". Reiner's tone was a mix of surprise and frustration.

" She should have confided in us, aided the corps... Just like Eren did. But perhaps she couldn't ?". Bertholdt pondered aloud.

" Who knows... Only she has the answers to these question". Draco's voice interjected.

" Wait ! Eren didn't know he could become a Titan, right ? But somehow... I think Ymir was aware of her powers". Connie's thoughts were spoken aloud.

" Yeah, she seemed to have a mastery over them... But we can't be entirely certain". I weighed in.

" But... Who is she, truly ?". Connie mumbled.

Krista's eyes widened with concern," Who is she ? Are you suggesting Ymir might be an enemy of humanity ?".