𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧

Inside the forest of giant trees, we continued to gallop at full speed, away from the Female Titan who was still trapped.

" An Aberrant ? Or is it like the Colossal Titan ? Did Commander Erwin...". I heard Eren mutter, his mind clearly racing.

" Hey ! Snap out of it !". Oluo exclaimed, trying to break Eren from his thoughts.

" Eren ! Think later ! We need to get farther in and stand by !". Petra urged him, her voice determined.

Eren nodded, refocusing his attention," Right !".

We rode on for a while longer until Eld finally signaled that it was safe to stop. I quickly dismounted and took Draco into my arms before using my ODM Gear to ascend a nearby tree. I decided to leave my horse not far from us; it was more convenient for me to have Draco close and my horse readily available.

" Fortunately, you didn't drop me, Stella". Draco said, sighing with relief as he settled on a sturdy branch.

I shrugged nonchalantly," Of course, I didn't. Now, why don't you tell me what you've been up to ? It's been a while since I've seen you, after all".

Draco hesitated for a moment before replying," There's nothing much to say. I've been in my third year. Oh, and Hagrid, that giant, he became the new teacher for the magical creatures".

My face lit up," Really ? That's fantastic news ! Hagrid deserves that job".

Draco huffed, seemingly unimpressed," Yeah, sure. I almost died because of his damn hippogriff".

" Come on, Slyco. I know you're exaggerating". I retorted playfully.

Slyco is the nickname I found for him, a mix between his name and the word 'sly'.

" I'm not ! Miss Pomfrey told me that I was lucky to be alive". Draco protested, his expression indignant.

I gave him a knowing smirk," Oh, you're just the king of drama".

Draco frowned, looking slightly offended before his stern expression gave way to amusement. We both shared a laugh, our banter easing the tension that had built up during our escape. The forest around us was quiet, and for a brief moment, it almost felt peaceful. 

But my laugh was interrupted when I heard Eren call out for me. I turned around, curious about what he wanted.

" What is it ?". I asked him, waiting for his response.

" I wanted to apologize for what I said to you earlier," Eren said, his voice filled with shame." I know that you're not cold. I just lost my nerve".

I sighed, understanding where he was coming from.

" Maybe you should think before opening your mouth...". Draco's voice trailed off.

Before he could finish his sentence, I putted my hand in front of Draco's mouth, silencing him. I looked at Eren, shaking my head.

" I know that you didn't mean it. And I wasn't hurt or angry by what you said," I assured him." The only thing I'd like is for you not to think rashly. That's the kind of situation that almost killed you the first time. I don't want to lose you, do you understand that ?".

Eren's cheeks turned red as he nodded, his embarrassment evident," I understand. Thank you".

" You're far too kind with that... muggle". Draco muttered under his breath, trying to avoid using derogatory terms.

I rolled my eyes at Draco's comment, appreciating his effort nonetheless.

" What is this world that blondie always tries to say ?". Oluo asked, annoyance dripping from his words.