𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘

Estella's POV :

" Gunther !". Eren called out for him, hoping that he was alive. 

His voice quivered with worry as he glanced at the lifeless body lying on the ground. Despite the sorrow that threatened to consume us, there was no time to grieve. The danger was real, and we had to act quickly.

I turned toward Draco, my heart racing with urgency, and said," Draco, I need you to ride away at full speed to try to find the Captain. We'll need his help".

Draco's face contorted with concern, and he hesitated for a moment before finally nodding. Without uttering a word, he pushed my horse forward and galloped away towards the direction of which we came when they captured the Female Titan.

Meanwhile, Oluo pulled Eren onward, snapping us back to the present situation. We needed to put some distance between ourselves and the cloaked soldier, who was now ominously approaching us.

" Eren, don't stop ! Onward !". Oluo barked, his voice firm with determination.

" But Gunther...". Eren's voice trailed off, his sorrow evident.

Though my heart ached for our fallen comrade, we couldn't afford to stay rooted in one place. My jaw clenched as I caught a glimpse of the cloaked soldier, now closing in on us.

" Who's there ?!". Petra demanded, her eyes narrowing as she prepared for whatever confrontation awaited us.

" Damn it, what do we do ?! Eld, where should we go ?!". Oluo's anxiety was palpable.

Eld quickly assessed our limited options," There isn't time to reach the horses ! Head for HQ as fast as you can ! Let's just hope that Draco will be able to find the Captain quickly". Eld said, trying to remain as composed as possible despite the chaos around us.

" Is it from the Female Titan ? Or is there more than one ?!". Oluo wondered aloud.

" I suspect that's the Female Titan. That scream must be the one it made to escape". I deduced, my nerves on edge.

Petra turned around, her eyes ablaze with determination, and shouted at the cloaked soldier," Damn you... How dare you ! Come at me ! I'll defeat you, even if it kills me !".

And then the unimaginable happened—an explosion ripped through the forest, sending shockwaves of fear through our bodies. As the smoke slowly cleared, we saw the horrifying sight of the Female Titan, sprinting towards us with terrifying speed.

Oluo gritted his teeth, his heart pounding in his chest as he observed the approaching threat. 

" I knew it...". He muttered, recognizing the ominous silhouette on the horizon.

" It's coming ! The Female Titan !". Eld shouted, his voice full of urgency. 

The squad members quickly adjusted their positions, preparing for the impending confrontation.

Eren, his determination burning brightly, his eyes locked on the advancing Female Titan," Damn you... How dare you ! This time, I will defeat it !".

" No ! The three of us will kill the Female Titan ! You and Estella will continue to head straight for HQ at top speed !". Eld exclaimed, a plan forming in his mind.

Eren looked at Eld with confusion, wondering why he was being left out of the fight against the menacing foe. But before he could protest, I moved forward, my resolve evident in my eyes.

" Wait, sir. I don't think that it's me that person wants. It may be a big gamble, but please, let me fight with you. I want to try ! I can use my magic or just fight like you, please !". I implored, feeling the desire to contribute to the battle and protect her comrades.