𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘𝓘

I galloped tirelessly as the sun gradually dipped beneath the horizon, the fading light casting long shadows across the terrain. The urgency to reach safety propelled me forward, a fierce determination etched into my every move. 

Guided by Mike's initial instructions, I tirelessly pressed on in my quest to reunite with the others. However, his guidance waned as fatigue overtook him, his slumber rendering me to rely solely on my instincts.

With the encroaching darkness, I found myself reaching for my wand.

" Lumos". I incanted, my voice unwavering.

A radiant halo emanated from the tip of my wand, banishing the obscurity and revealing my path ahead. Grateful for the newfound clarity, I pressed forward with renewed resolve. In the absence of Titans, I dared to breathe a sigh of relief, their menacing presence likely quelled by the nightfall.

My senses heightened as I surveyed my surroundings, every rustling leaf and faint whisper of the wind poised to signal danger. Amidst this vigilance, an unsettling whisper slithered into my ears, the words hanging in the air like an ominous premonition. 

" You can't escape your destiny". The voice murmured, its source eluding my frantic gaze.

A gasp caught in my throat, eyes darting in search of the phantom utterance, yet revealing nothing but the vast expanse of the night. My racing heart and the palpable tension suggested an intersection between reality and imagination, a testament to the strain of both the Titans lurking beyond and the weight of our mission.

Raising my gaze, a  sigh surged through me, relief mingling with the flickering hope that danced in the distance. Torches blazed not far off, something that showed me that I finally managed to fing them. Urging my steed onward, I spurred it into a swifter pace, every hoofbeat resonating with the urgency that thrummed within.

" Estella ! Thank God you're okay !". Krista exclaimed.

" You idiot ?! What did you think, going by yourself like that ? You could have been killed !". Draco scolded me.

" He's right, Potter. One, you had a lot of luck. Two, you disobeyed orders, and three... What ? Squad Leader Mike ?". Gelgar muttered in disbelief.

" He was lucky. I arrived just in time when he was about to be devoured by a Titan... I've already treated the major wounds, but he's still bleeding a lot. I'm sorry, sir, but I didn't want to let Squad Leader Mike die". I reported.

" No, you did a good job. Thank you for saving him". Nanaba said.

Draco sighed," Don't ever do that again".

I smiled," I can't promise that".

" Um... Stella ?".

I turned toward Bertholdt to see that both his and Reiner's cheeks were red.

" What is it ?". I wondered.

" Your skirt... Why is it so... short ?". Reiner asked.

" You damn pervert. Look away". Ymir stated, placing her horse in front of me.

" Ah... I didn't have any bandages with me, so I used that for Squad Leader Mike's injuries". I explained.

" Here, take this. You'll be cold riding like that". Draco told me, handing me his jacket.

I looked at him with some hesitation before taking it and placing it on my lap.

" Thanks, Slyco". I said.

" Nanaba, Potter... Did you two follow the wall here, too ?". Gelgar asked.

I shook my head," No, sir. But since Squad Leader and I escaped, I didn't see any Titans near us".