𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓘

I have been here for eight months now, and the days seem to blend together, each filled with new discoveries and growing bonds. Grisha, the enigmatic man who took me in, has become somewhat of a mentor to me. Showing me how he cured people in the district and teaching me various things about medicine. 

Despite his mysterious aura, he always makes sure I feel welcome and cared for. In addition to offering me shelter, he even took it upon himself to handle my residency papers, ensuring that my presence remains unnoticed by the authorities. It's a relief, as being an outsider in this place could raise unwanted questions that I'm not ready to answer.

Carla, the loving and nurturing mother figure... Her warmth and kindness what I could have known with my own mother. She has a way of making me feel like part of the family, filling the void left by my absence from home.

Mikasa, initially skeptical of my presence, has gradually grown protective of me. It takes time and heartfelt conversations to coax her into opening up, but once she does, her loyalty and affection are unwavering. 

She confided in me about the day she joined the Jaegers, the pain of losing her parents, and the scars it left on her soul. Through her words, I gained a deeper understanding of her fierce dedication to protecting those she loves.

Armin, the curious and inquisitive mind, has become my companion in unraveling the mysteries of the outside world. We spend countless afternoons together, lost in conversations about far-off lands. Sometimes, our discussions are interrupted by a disgruntled and worried Eren, who anxiously awaits my return whenever I'm away from his sight since morning.

Eren, with his rebellious spirit, embodies the restless yearning for freedom that permeates these walls. I sympathize with his frustration of being confined within this limited space, unable to explore the vastness beyond. 

He sees joining the Survey Corps as his ticket to change, his way of breaking free from the chains that bind him. He has shared with me countless tales of valor and sacrifice, painting a vivid picture of the brave soldiers who venture beyond the safety of these walls. I can't help but be captivated by his admiration for them.

Despite his strong-willed nature, Eren surprises me with his unwavering support. He has made it his mission to comfort me whenever the pangs of homesickness strike or whenever I struggle with mastering my magical abilities. 

Although he lacks any magical prowess himself, his mere presence and encouraging words serve as a source of strength. His determination to help me grow never wavers.

Speaking of my progress, I've made significant strides in honing my magical skills. I can now conjure up my Patronus, a manifestation of my inner strength and resilience. Though it's still far from perfect, the ethereal creature brings me comfort and protection when I need it most. Each time I summon it, I feel a flicker of excitement, knowing that I am growing closer to mastering my magical potential.

Today Mikasa, Eren, and I went to gather firewood. Our plan was to meet Armin in the afternoon, but halfway there, Eren decided to take a break and get some sleep. We found a comfortable spot under the shade of a large oak tree, where he quickly dozed off.

Everything was calm and there was a pleasant breeze. While I was enjoying the silence and the gentle rays of sunshine, Mikasa broke the silence.

" Stella, didn't you mention that you would be testing your spell today ?". Mikasa asked, her curiosity evident in her voice.

I beamed at her, excited to share my progress," Yes ! Would you like to see it ? You'll be the first person to witness it".

Mikasa nodded, her eyes lighting up with anticipation.