𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓧

The Colossal Titan was a force to be reckoned with, its immense size and destructive power evident as it swung its arm over the wall, obliterating the stationary artillery. It was clear that this Titan was different from the others, possessing an intelligence that set it apart. 

No ordinary Titan had ever displayed such strategic awareness or the ability to demolish a wall like this one did.

" Eren ! We'll have to split up to take it down. Maybe I can use magic on it". I urgently instructed, my mind racing with possible solutions.

" Don't do it ! I don't want you to get into trouble !". Eren exclaimed, concern etched across his face.

Ignoring his pleas, I knew I had to do something, even if it meant resorting to forbidden methods. I sprinted towards the Titan, determined to distract it as much as possible, hoping that Eren could land the killing blow. 

As I ran, my hand instinctively reached for my wand, knowing that a specific spell might just be the key to defeating this monstrous threat.

" I'll try this spell... I hate it. I promised myself I would never, ever use it, especially since it's forbidden... But this Titan is humanity's greatest enemy. I can't afford to let it live". I thought, steeling my resolve.

" Avada Kedavra !". I shouted, channeling all my energy into the spell.

To my surprise, the Colossal Titan momentarily paused, its eyes widening at the sight of me casting a spell. However, my relief was short-lived as I realized the spell had no effect. Panic began to set in, but a sudden realization struck me—since their weak point was the neck, the spell would only work if I targeted it there.

Disheartened yet determined, I knew that standing directly in front of the Titan rendered my magic useless. Nevertheless, this experience had taught me an invaluable lesson—this spell was effective only in a specific location. 

Whether I would ever use it again remained uncertain, as the consequences and moral implications weighed heavily on my conscience.

With a heavy heart, I sheathed my wand, watching the Colossal Titan's eyes widen before it disappeared into a cloud of smoke. Exhausted and in need of a moment to gather myself, I rested against the protective wall, scanning the area for any sign of Eren.

Relief washed over me as I spotted Eren emerging from the dissipating smoke, alive and seemingly unharmed. Yet, I couldn't shake the shock at how quickly the Colossal Titan had vanished, leaving no trace behind. The only evidence of our encounter was the destruction it had left in its wake.

" Eren ! Are you okay ?!". I asked, my voice filled with concern.

" Y-Yeah, Stella ! And you ?". Eren replied, his voice shaky.

I nodded, relieved that he was alright, and turned my attention to Thomas, who had just landed behind me.

" Eren ! Did you get it ?". Thomas inquired eagerly.

" No ! It's the same as five years ago ! He disappeared, just as suddenly as he appeared !". Eren replied, frustration evident in his voice.

If only the spell could have finished it off... But now we had to shift our focus to helping the residents. I didn't know if there was a way to close the hole in the wall, and the lack of a spell to aid us only added to my frustration. If only I were a little more experienced in my abilities.

Reaching out my hand, I offered it to Eren to help him up on the wall.

" I'm sorry. I let it get away". Eren said, his voice filled with remorse.

Thomas shook his head, his expression sympathetic," What are you apologizing for ? We couldn't even move...".

Thomas tried to reassure Eren, but Connie's panicked voice interrupted them, drawing our attention to the breach in the wall.