File 5: House Aion

"Let the light illuminate through time, space, & worlds."

House Founder:
Bythos Aion[DECEASED; MURDERED??]

Current Head:
Unknown

Rightful Current Head:
Kairos Aion

Known members:
"Lumine" Lumen/Bythos, Aether/Either/Charis, Kairos/Istaroth, Dainslief(via Kairos), Venti/Barbatos, Solis/Nalini(Demeter/Ceres), Vesperus(Hades/Pluton), "Xiao" Alatus/Sige

Rightful Current Heir/Heiress:
Crown Princess Lumen Aion, Goddess of Fate & Order

Rightful Current Heir/Heiress:Crown Princess Lumen Aion, Goddess of Fate & Order

House Aion is the noble house of the Celestia Royal family. The house of the Creator as it is often called. Not much at this time is known about the first Emperor of the Gods however by the mortal plain they tend call "Midgard." This royal line is the closest to humanity in fact, treasuring everything Phanes has done with great care. The vast majority of them are known for their unlimited control over the light and dark elements of Lumen and Umbra. But they also hold exceptional control over the seven elements as a whole with anemo being their strongest. Even having powers and abilities that are otherworldly and beyond understanding. 

Present Day: It has been revealed false that Phanes created the main family, the Royal House of House Aion. Humanity does not know the truth but Scylla has revealed the founder to be in fact Bythos Aeon herself in her previous incarnation cycle with her partner spouse. They are the undying star and immortal true Celestial. The dragons from beyond the heavens that dwell along the mighty Tree of Life, Yggdrasil. 

They are considered the most dangerous of the Five Great Houses!!!