File 8: House Ratatoskr

From dust to dust, a breath of intellectual life. A tree of memories planted for the laws.

~.~.~

House Founder:
Grand Princess Gaia Aion, Goddess of Life[DECEASED; MURDERED]

Current Head:
Lady "Murata" Ratatoskr

Known members:
Lady Nahida/Buer Ratatoskr[Dendro Archon], Pyro Archon(?? Ratatoskr), Varuna[Ascended Dendro yaksha; deceased], ???

Current Heir/Heiress:
Lady Nahida Ratatoskr.

While the noble house of House Ratatoskr has been in decline in the recent eons, it is one of the most intriguing and clever of the houses

While the noble house of House Ratatoskr has been in decline in the recent eons, it is one of the most intriguing and clever of the houses. House Terra was created by Grand Princess Gaia Aion, the Goddess of Life and Nature. The members of this house were hailed for their beautiful and fair appearance as well as their thirst for the unknown. They were on very good terms with  the Elemental race of the Yaksha and Jin tribes. It is said Lady Gaia even sired two daughters from the races of what would become Natlan and Sumeru. Their coat of arms shows a squirrel within a nordic knot circle. The members of this house are characterized for having very powerful minds and being walking forces of natures. They are the law of creation and destruction, the circle of life in its entirety and they uphold it extremely well. 

The Goddess of Life & Nature, Gaia was described as one of Phane's more well mannered daughters. She had a thirst for knowledge and a keener love for the performing arts just like her sister, Istaroth. She is the one that actually helped the time goddess create Yggdrasil and plant it alongside their brother, Khaos and their father, Phanes. Lady Gaia though had deep rooted love for the lands that would eventually become Sumeru, Liyue, and Natlan. 

Even going on to sire two daughters, one of them sired with a male dendro yaksha named Varuna. These daughters would be forced to take part in the archon war. These daughters were the first Dendro and Pyro archons themselves. The dendro archon, Buer Ratatoskr going on to become the avatar and protector of the Tree of Knowledge while Yggdrasil remained tended by House Aion. The Pyro Archon would become infamous as a walking natural disaster and master of war, hailed for tactician and fearsome power. 

Present Day: Nahida has settled into her late mother/past life's role beautifully with not too many bumps in the road after her ordeals and rescue. Her cousin, the God of War likewise handling her own matters. This house enjoys a very close bond and favor with the rightful successor of the throne, Lumine Aion and her family. For the moment they remain under the radar trying their best to teach and aid where they can until the fated day.

[Known Abilities & Traits]

✧Control over the psyche & spiritual bodies.
✧Walking forces of nature, creation and destruction incarnate
✧Master tacticians
✧Leyline travel
✧Dreamwalking
✧Strong links to nature and its laws.
✧Bright, energetic personalities