File 11: Tartarus & Tartarus Shackles

-Kairos Entry: Tartarus-

Many rumors, legends, and eerie stories surround the fabled prison of the gods. Some claim it could be hidden somewhere in the Dark Sea. While others claim it's just a silly fairy tale meant to frighten the foolish. But i assure you dear mortal that may be reading this that...this place is very real. All sorts of nasty beings can be found here for better or for worse.

A lot of them are victims put away by Phanes, me, and my siblings. There is even a few questionable people down there in that place. However with father's death I eventually found myself tossed down here as well. Oh but not without seriously injuring Asmodaus in the process and freed my son and got my sealed daughter away from her. Oh the look on her face as we fought and came close oh so close to killing her. Unfortunately I got tossed down here, separated from Dainslief for over 503 years. 

Do you know how dark it is down there? Very dark. Damn cold and soaking wet most of the time too. For some reason That King of Lies made it so Allogenes ended up here, not Valhalla. Did he do something to the true and real ascension trial? That made me even angrier. 

These shackles still bound to my body that look like vipers, I can't remove them no matter how hard Dainslief and I have tried. The damn things they are designed with escaped prisoners in mind. Or that is what Khaos told me when he and Nyxia made them. Brother they work a little too well!! They aren't just impossible for me to remove on my own they suck my strength and limit my powers. Oh lets not forget the lovely nugget that these annoying shackles cause a great deal of agony. Ever been in pain for 500 years? IT SUCKS!! Dainslief going out to Inazuma he hopes to find answers on the shackles there but also keeping up investigations on Abyss Order. I hope he or our daughter will be able to free me from these shackles so i can be free again completely.