Geology File 3: Nebula Jade

***XIAOLUMI FATED ENCOUNTER EXCLUSIVE***

~.~.~

This astonishing jade made its first appearance in Liyue and Sumeru during the Year of the Tiger. Under the light it appears a medium to soft purple hue but by night it glows with a soft light of seven colors. giving off a brilliant and beautiful nebula like aurora. It can be found everywhere in Guili Plains, Dihua Marsh, and Varuna. It is particularly rich around the very city of Sumeru itself. But why and where did this precious jade come from? Scholars only know it is very rich in anemo and an unknown element. But having this gem is known to cause an effect similar to the adeptus treasure from Liyue, causing psychosis.

In reality this gem is the result of Emperor Alatus Aion's awakening as he took his first steps into divinity. For this reason the archons have outlawed having this gem in possession as it has links to their young emperor. With the rise of the Church of Lumen this gem has become very sacred and is used when creating carvings and works of art of the young emperor of the gods. The gem being hailed as the "Warding Jade" and "Jewel of a Thousand Stars" by many. But there are those that do not heed the warnings of their archons and chase after this jade. Only to meet a string of one unfortunate fate after another. It is for this reason Alatus calls it the "Stone of Karma."