Medical Files 3: Amrita Elixir

-Nahida's Entry-

This mysterious medicine created used the seeds and fruit juice of the forbidden fruit of Yggdrasil is thought to be nothing but a myth. But but to you dear human that finds my entry it does exist. For I, the Goddess of Wisdom protector of Sumeru, Teyvet am the one that created this medicine with a single goal in mind. With the knowledge I was gifted I used the fruit used to save the life of the reborn moon god, Sonnet. Taking teacher's recipe for the ambrosia elixir I altered so it could be used to treat the young emperor, Alatus for his karmic debt.  

Due to it's origins teacher forbade me from letting anybody know the process of how to make what I have now called the Amrita Elixir be made public. Not even the Akademiya knows the process to make this medicine that is treating and healing Lord Alatus's condition. In of itself it looks like any other liquid medicine except for two details: It's rich in light energy and my own dendro energy. This has allowed the medicine to treat the condition instead of just relieving the symptoms like the medicine he used to take before his ascension. 

However with his ascension into the Second Chorus and eventually into full godhood his old medicine, his peach pills stopped working. Anticipating this could happen I immediately got to work making this medicine not long after treating Vesperus. As nature spirits we respond well to medicines rich in dendro element or our birth element. But not to the degree as when we encounter somebody of the Celestia Royal Family with the light element. All this time Lord Alatus was being healed just being near Empress Lumine ever since they met and neither had realized this. 

So taking this into account i used the fruit's properties then grabbed various herbs native here in Sumeru and Liyue. Then combined them with the lunar wisteria nectar with my dendro element. The end result was a sweet smelling with a taste that is impossible for our race and Jin Tribe to resist. It has this rich verdant green color like my jungles after the monsoon season. Besides myself only a tiny few know how to make the amrita elixir which includes Lord Alatus's loving mate the empress and the mod's familiar, Mochi the stellaluna hare. But more recent ones that know how to make it is the God of Healing, Baizhu.

This medicine is not without its side effects and takes the patient a few days to notice it take effect. Occasionally mild to moderate fatigue or even vertigo have been recorded in first few days once the medicine takes effect. No adverse reactions have been recorded yet but teacher said I can update file as needed as things are spotted.

Races Used To Treat
Ascended Elemental Races
Ascended Yaksha/Yakshini Spirits
Yakshas/Yakshini Tribe
Jin/Jinni Tribe

Ailments Treated
Karmic Debt
Sickness
Injury