Biology File 2: Amazonite Jaguar

***Exclusive To Xiaolumi Fated Encounter Series***

These beautiful large felines native to Natlan and the deserts of Sumeru are a rare and breath taking sight. These jaguars are characterized for stunning rich blue and white fur and peacock feathers rich in dendro energy. Their long three tails are covered in the impressive and colorful plumage in the males. Brilliant spots of green cover their body and they bare smoldering copper or orange eyes. Unlike the tigers of Sumeru's jungles these speedy and stealthy cats are masters of deception, capable off the senses of all that see them be they prey or enemy. The much more dull, smaller and leaner females are said to have a venomous bite. A single male Amazonite Jaguar will have a pride of up to four females and their cubs.

It is unknown why this species came into existence by there is two things scholars agree one about this new and dangerous species. They came into existence the same time the Sun Goddess, Solis was born during the Chronos Eclipse. Within the Nation of War & Warriors, Natlan these animals are highly respected and prized for their beauty and strength. They are said to be sacred to Solis and thus are her symbol within the nations that sing her praises. In Sumeru the People of the Desert see these beautiful beasts as good omens. For if you find one of these cats there is surely a lush oasis nearby. 

There is an old story that Solis, when she was little found a jaguar cub that had been abandoned by its mother. Feeling pity Solis healed the creature to create a Amazonite Jaguar as gold as the sun and feathers white as snow. This same mighty beast has become her herald and watcher so the story goes. Wherever this unique creature appears the forests and jungles grow lush and strong.