Deity Familiar/Pet Files 1: Familiar of the Moon Sisters

***EXCLUSIVE TO THE XIAOLUMI FATED ENCOUNTER SERIES***

~.~.~

-Profile Info-

Name: Mochi
Gender: Male
Race: Stellaluna Hare
Status: Alive/Active
Contracted: Lunar Palace, House Aion
Contractor: Moon Sisters(former), Vesperus/Bakari(current)
Age: Extremely ancient
Key Traits: Wears a rope collar with a celestial bell around his neck.
Duties: Assist in everything Vesperus needs or requires.
Intelligence: Very high.

~.~.~

Many eons ago the moon sisters had a trusted familiar and assistant in a very special stellaluna hare. This rabbit was discovered as a newborn by the sisters and raised by them. Exposure to the sisters' divinity and elemental control morphed and mutated his DNA into something bit more evolved from regular rabbits of his race. They named him Mochi for his snow white fur and red berry colored eyes. Mochi was very loved by Aria, Canon, and Sonnet.

As he grew Mochi started displaying the intelligence of a seelie or even a human. But he did not gain the means to speak he could project his thoughts and desires of things he wants to know. It was not long before Mochi could for brief periods of time move on his hind legs. He learned to make sake and even the food and sacred medicine of the gods, the Astral Ambrosia. He could even gather supplies to make the sisters' favorite snacks and dishes such as moon cakes, lunar mochi, lotus crisps, and wolfhook juice. 

However with the death of his masters and the lunar palace in ruins Mochi left the mortal realm. He was taken in by House Aion by the Goddess of Time. Mochi from the shadows has watched countless battles and wars. When he was starting to fade away from existence the reincarnation of his master, Sonnet's soul being concieved that April in the Year of the Lunar Tiger changed this. Mochi anxiously awaited his master's rebirth into the world. When the Chronos Eclipse happened Mochi descended with his race onto the world but Mochi following Vesperus's aura landed in Sumeru. He began his search for the infant reincarnation of his master.

Mochi was soon discovered by the recently awoken comatose Balladeer. Not realizing the rabbit's importance he took Mochi to give to little Vesperus. Vesperus instantly taking a liking, feeling nostalgic. Mochi was startled to see Sonnet reborn as a male but was thrilled his master was back. Mochi rarely ever leaves his master's side, he knows when Vesperus is at his weakest and will alert him or another of the situation. Even in his true form, the moon god is very gentle with Mochi.