File 10: House Nereus

"To the skies, to the coast these waters cast away lies, upholder of Creator Father's laws."

~.~.~

House Founder:
Lord Scylla De Nereus[DECEASED; MURDERED]

Current Head:
Lord Scylla De Nereus Neuvillette

Known members:
Lady Egrias Nereus[DECEASED], 1st Cryo Archon[DECEASED], Oroboshi[DECEASED], Furina Erinyes De Nereus Neuvillette[Egeria x Neuvillette], Hydro Sovereign Lord Scylla, Tsarista "temp. name: Anastasia", Circe/Skirk[Egeria x Neuvillette] 

Current Heir(s)/Heiress(es):
"Skirk" Circe De Nereus Neuvillette
Furina Erinyes De Nereus Neuvillette

Current Heir(s)/Heiress(es):"Skirk" Circe De Nereus NeuvilletteFurina Erinyes De Nereus Neuvillette

Like the winds of time, the Waters of Order always eve and flow with no end. It is the upholder of the laws and knows nothing but flexibility. That is the noble house of House Nereus created by the daughter of Phanes, the Goddess Nereus. As such it is a noble house of the royal family of the City of the Gods. They take great pride in being as calm as ice, adaptable as water, and as fierce as the very oceans Nereus conjures and controls. They are the eyes of the gods and upholder of its laws. If a resident of Celestia or humanity had committed a crime this was the house that handled all the legal matters. They were the house that issued any orders for divine judgement for any cases of hubris that couldn't be ignored. Such as say try and create a god like the alchemist Gold tried to do. They would then dispatch orders to Asmodaus and mobilize the archons if severe enough.

Lady Nereus was described as a dramatic goddess. She was the Goddess of the Sea & Sky and was one of the four shades created by Phanes. She was just as cold as she was dramatic however, quick to jump to conclusions. But she had a soft spot for adventurers and sailors. In fact it was Nereus that taught humanity to navigate the stars and how to reap the ocean's bounty. Despite her cold and dramatic side she did have a heart and some say she might have loved just a tad too much. Lady Nereus had two daughters that would be forced to fight in the archon war, these daughters would become the first generation Hydro and Cryo archons. 

Lady Nereus was known to herald in the Four Seasons and one of the very first true ascended at the dawn of humanity. Charged with many things in her life she soon gained rapid favor with the Celestial Royal family, being bestowed a gift. Her past is a mystery but some claim she was of the Druid Clan, others claimed she was of the elven race, but far more claimed her race was unknown. Her ideals have gone to form the motto and 4th noble house of the Celestials: House of Nereus. All her descendants have since followed her creed, upholding the will and treaty agreements that have been made. It is unknown how she perished during the clash with the false god king but her efforts ensured the escape of the new generation to the mortal plane. 

It falls upon this house to oversee and protect but also guide the process of allogenes that are ascending. Upon being approved the signal is given and cannot be stopped but they are able to slow it or halt it for a brief time. However this process can easily be overruled by a member of the royal family, House Aeon if they desire. If this transpires then there is nothing they can do except guide the allogene through the True Ascension/Gnostic Ascension. However with recent times they have lost some influences due to the implanted Erebus Ascension after the war over the throne.

Present Day: This house has sense cut ties with Celestia City for at least five hundred years now, not agreeing with their ways and the death of Egeria and rebirth of Scylla only solidified this!! New information has come to light that this house was not created by gods but was a royal house of the Hydro Sovereign, Lord Scylla. Egeria went to great lengths to to protect and save her lover, Scylla in the process leaving behind a grand plan and a final wish. The supposed history known by the gods one penned by the Usurper's will and the Shade of Life's design.

[Known Abilities & Traits]

✧Weather control
✧Water manipulation
✧Water walking
✧Temperature control
✧Spirit & Body Control
✧Clairvoyance
✧Skilled warriors
✧Protectors & Healers
✧Control of the Primordial Waters of Life
✧Abyssal Resistance
✧Extreme/Unstable Emotions

**Very little is still known about this house, more will be added over time.**
**But they are considered very dangerous so approach with extreme caution**