A Talk Between Father And Daughter

Loona's pov

I kick open the door to Blitz's office. I see him sitting there with a look of worry. I think he knew I figured it out. He always knew I'd figure out something was wrong with them; I could tell from day 1 that something was a little off.

Loona: Hey Blitz, who's Y/N?

Blitzø: Loony, what are you talking about?

Loona: Your phone I may have gone through It.

Blitzø: Why would you go through your father's phone? You're grounded!

Loona: Blitz, cut the bullshit. Please, I'm starting to worry about you more than I already did. Please don't fight me on this.

Blitzø: Are you worried about me that much?

Loona: Blitz I know that something is wrong with you, and I care about you. Please stop doing this to yourself. I'm here for you, Blitz. The same thing goes for Millie and Moxxie.

Moxxie: Sir, we all knew something was bothering you. You can open up to us; like you said, we are a family.

Millie: Blitz We understand if you don't want to talk about it, but it might make you feel better.

Loona: Guys, leave this to me, please.

They closed the door and just left me and Blitz. This is going to be a long night.

Loona, you're coming with me to talk at home.

Blitzø: Loony I'm fine, I promise.

Loona: Bullshit, do you think I'm that stupid?

Blitzø: Of course not, Loony.

Loona: Then why do you think I can't tell you something that bothers you?

Blitzø: I just don't want to talk about it, Loony.

Loona: But why?

Blitzø: I just don't know Loony.

Blitzø's pov

I stare at my daughter, not knowing what to say next. If there's anything I can say after that whole conversation, There's nothing I can say; there's so much she doesn't know about me that if I told her everything, she would be more worried about me than she already is. Seeing her this way already hurts me. I know what she's been through, and I know she's still coming to terms with it all.

Loona: Get in the van NOW.

Blitz: "Uh, ok, Loony.

We walked out of the office and said almost nothing until we reached the van Itself.

Loona: Get In.

I did so.

Loona: You and I are going to have a little chat once we get home.

Blitzø: Um okay, Loony.

Loona started the van and began to drive back to our apartment. Along the way, things got more and more awkward for me. I'd never seen her like this before. It was so out of character for her. Once we got home, Loona unlocked the door and walked inside. I tried to sneak past her, but she caught on to that before I could even leave the room.

Loona: Don't even think about It.

Blitzø: Loony, come on, just put me down, please.

Loona: Not until you tell me what's bothering you.

Blitzø: Fine, I give In.

She walked me over to the kitchen table, pulled up a chair, and then sat down.