Aftermath

Moxxie's pov

I woke up. In an unknown place with nothing around me. Not knowing what to do, I walked forward, hoping I could maybe find an exit of some sort. I walked around for what felt like hours. Eventually, I came across a room filled with blood.

Moxxie: Wait, Is this blood?

With nowhere left to go, I went forward some more and saw Y/N's corpse laying there. I ran away from him, thinking there was a change I could redeem myself after causing his death. Darkness surrounds me every witch, which way as Y/N walked up to me with the same bullet in his chest.

Y/N: You could have saved me, Moxxie.

Moxxie: I'M SORRY, Y/N. I-I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!

Y/N: You could have saved me, Moxxie. But instead, you left me for dead. Everyone hates you more than they already do; you've ruined Loona's life, and that's going to stick with you until the day you die. And to think, If you hadn't started that fight with Blitz, I'd still be alive.

He slowly turned into dust and faded away.

Moxxie: WAIT, WAIT, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!

I woke up with sweat rolling down my forehead. I looked to my left and saw Millie softly sleeping next to me. I got out of bed to go get a glass of water, hoping that It might help with my nerves. I took a swing of the water before Y/N's message kept replaying. In my head over and over again, It's like he was haunting me.

Millie's pov

There was nothing but darkness with green fog all around me, and I knew exactly why that was. I walked forward and saw the spirit in my axe looking down at me.

Spirit: Even with my warning of his death, you still failed.

Millie: Well, it wasn't my fault.

Spirit: You sat there and let them argue; you could have stopped them, and now, thanks to your husband, Y/N is dead, and Loona's fallen into a depressive state.

Millie: I-I tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen to me.

Spirit: Your lives aren't going to change much, but because of your husband, Loona's life is ruined. She finally found happiness, and your husband takes it away from her.

Millie: It's not my fucking fault.

Spirit: I'm aware of that, but it looks like we were out of time. You seem to be waking up.

Millie: Before I go, can you at least tell me why you brought me here?

Spirit: Keep a very close eye on Loona for the next little while.

Millie: Why?

Before he could finish, I woke up.

Millie: Dammit.

I heard glass breaking and screaming coming from the kitchen. I looked to my right and didn't see Moxxie next to me, so I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. Once I was there, I noticed Moxxie on the floor crying with broken glass all over the floor.