A Fresh Start

Loona's pov

The pentagrams rise in hell, and for once, I feel good when I wake up. That's rare. The very next thing I go do is check on Y/N. I sneak over to my room and ever so slightly open the door and see Y/N sleeping ever so peacefully. God, he's so fucking adorable. I bet he's hungry after all that too. Maybe I should make him some breakfast. I'm about to sneak away and go make him some breakfast, But as I'm leaving, I hear him speak up, which means he must have heard me.

Y/N: You know I can hear, right, Loo?

Loona: Oh sh*t, my bad, I didn't wake you up. I just wanted to check on you. That's all. I didn't wake you up, did I?

Y/N: Oh no no no no Loo I was kind of already awake when I heard you coming. So what time do you want to head to work?

Loona: Well, we don't have work for the next few days.

Y/N: Um, why is that?

Loona: Blitz gave us a few days to recover after, you know, the flamehound thing.

Y/N: Oh, yeah, that thing.

I can tell the flamehound thing is still a little painful for him to talk about, so I walked over to him, wrapped my arms around him, and simply told him that it wasn't his fault. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Y/N: It was my fault anyway. I let that thing take control of me; I could have most likely kept control if I wasn't such an idiot.

Loona: What did you just say?

Y/N: That I'm an idiot?

I looked him dead in the eyes, to the point where I think he could tell I was a little annoyed. I just hate when people I care about talk about themselves this way. It's just something that doesn't make me mad per se, more just annoyed. I mean, Blitz did it for so long to the point where he most likely stopped caring about his mental health, but after everything that Y/N has been through, I really don't think It's fair for him to talk about himself like that. He's been through so much, and all he does Is talk down On himself.

Y/N: It was my fault; I could have killed all of you. I think I almost killed Millie.

Loona: It was an accident. It's not like you had control of the matter.

Y/N: Loona, just face it, you have an idiot for a boyfriend.

Okay, now he's starting to piss me off. Then I had a little idea.

Loona: That's it. I'm going to lay here and cuddle you until you take that back. I'm not going to let you talk about yourself like that.

She crawled on top of me and nuzzled into my fur, trying to get as comfortable as possible.

Y/N: Loona, no, come on, I'm legit starving.

Loona: Then take it back.

YN: I'll make you a deal.

Loona: Go ahead, then I'm listening.

Y/N: If we get something to eat, we can do whatever you want today; hell, if you just want to lay there and cuddle me all day, then go right ahead.

Yeah, nice try, but I'm going to keep you here until you take it back, so until you take it back, you better get comfy.

Loona: No, I'll get up and make you something to eat IF you take it back.

Y/N: Alright, fine, you win.

Finally, I didn't think it would take that long to break him.