Back to Work

Y/N's pov

My li'l Loo and I were cuddling on the couch sleeping when my alarm went off telling us It was time to go back to work. I woke up, of course, but I soon realized there was an obstacle in my path. That obstacle was, of course, Loona, still peacefully sleeping next to me. Loona is aware that we have to go back to work today, and I know she wasn't going to get up right away. This was going to be annoying, I could tell. So with a heavy heart, I gently nudged her arm, walking her up.

Y/N: Loona, come on, get off me; we've got to head to work soon.

Loona: Ugh, then why did you let me get all nice and comfy if you're going to force me off you?

She's not going to get up without a fight.

Y/N: Because we have a job to do, Loona. I can't just show up; Blitz has already given us a week off.

Loona: Ugh, just give me like 5 more minutes.

She does this almost every morning. I never thought someone would enjoy sleeping in as much as Loona. Well, either that or Loona just wants someone to comfort her after last night.

Y/N: Loo, we're going to be late.

Loona: I don't give a shit; I just want to sleep.

Y/N: Once work is done, you'll have the rest of the day to sleep next to me.

Loona: Ugh, not yet.

Y/N: Come on, Loo.

She gave me another sleepy groan while rubbing her eyes, along with a pissed-off look.

Loona: Can we just stay like this for 5 more minutes, please?

She's clearly not going to get off me until I let her have 5 more minutes of beauty sleep.

Y/N: Fine, but if I let you have 5 more minutes, then you HAVE to get up, deal?

Loona: Ugh, fine deal.

Five more minutes pass by, and Loona Is still cuddling me, not letting go. So I got up while she was still trying to cuddle me. Don't get me wrong, it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. But she needs to pick better times to do this, so I set her down on the couch before getting a cup of water and splashing it on her face.

Y/N: Wakey, wakey.

Loona: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Y/N: That woke you up, huh? Now come eat so we can get work over with.

Loona: I FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!

Y/N: That's a lie, and you know it.

Loona: I'm still mad... somewhat.

Y/N: Aww, can Loo not stay mad at her boyfriend?

Loona: You're lucky I can't stay mad at you. But can you not do that while I'm sleeping, though?

Y/N: Yeah, sorry about that, but you refused to get off me; I had no other choice.

She gave me a pissed-off look before getting up and changing into some dry clothes. She was taking her time since she still wanted to show up late so she'd have less work to do since Blitz loves her to death. He let her show up late and not at all without getting on her case. We arrived at work about 30 minutes late and got yelled at by Moxxie the second we walked into the office.

Moxxie: What the fuck took you guys so long? You're almost an hour late for work.

Y/N: Moxxie Can you mind your own business? Why we were late has nothing to do with you; why do you care if we're late?