Spending The Day With Loo

Y/N's pov

Loona has had me trapped in her warm embrace for at least over an hour now. I had to beg her to let me take a shower, and yet she begged for a few more minutes of cuddling. She eventually let me go and take my shower but In the end, we both got what we wanted so it was a win-win.

Y/N: Hey Look I'm going to go take a shower; once I'm done with that, we should be good to head over to stylish occult.

Loona: Alright, babe, go take your shower. I'll be here waiting for you.

Loona's pov

Once Y/N turned the corner to the bathroom, I began to think. I never thought I would have anything like this. I was so lonely before I met Y/N; everything about him is just perfect, and my mind then wanders a little too far off. I began to think of his size. I couldn't shake the thought of his dick size; he's already bigger than most hellhounds in height, so maybe his dick is too. What didn't help is that an ad for hot dogs started to play on the TV at this moment of all times. I swear to God my face was going to burn down this whole apartment from how embarrassed I was. I heard the shower turn off and saw him without his shirt again. My face lit up again like a Christmas tree.

Y/N: *chuckle* Loo, this isn't the first time you've seen me shirtless; you need to get so flustered.

Once he said this, I completely choked on my words, like a complete dumbass.

Loona: I u-uh i-i uh.

Y/N: *Chuckle* aww, what's the matter? Too hot to handle loo.

I've never been more flustered in my life. I never would have thought he, of all people, would be the kind of person to flirt like that. Nevertheless, he puts on some clothes (sadly) as we walk out the door and make our way to stylish occult. After some time browsing and trying some things myself, I and Y/N decide I have enough stuff and head back to our place to see how he looks in them, and holy sh*t was I not ready for this. We get back to our apartment, and he heads over to change into some of his new clothes. First, he comes out in a nice black hoodie with little holes at the top since it was a hoodie meant for hellhounds; it wasn't hot or anything, it just looked nice. He then came out in a nice-looking leather jacket I had custom-made with the Imp logo on it.

Y/N: So what do you think, Loo?

Loona: I'll be honest; you look great in that jacket.

Y/N: Aww, thanks, loo, so now what do you want to do?

Loona: Uh, well, it's *checks phone* 12:45 right now, and we can go back out for lunch if you'd like.

Y/N: I'd love that loo, anywhere we should go in particular.

Loona: I was thinking about this place that opened a few months ago. It's called the hellish pit or something like that. I heard it was meant for only hellhounds.

Y/N: Sure, well, head there for lunch.

*time skip*

 Y/N's pov

Loona and I went for lunch and went for a little walk together, and I realized something: all my life, I always felt like something was missing. Loona and the rest of I.M.P. were that thing I was missing all along. Ever since I escaped the government and went into hiding in the living world, I felt alone. I had no friends since I was a hellhound and feared they may find out and turn me in. I lost all hope up until the point where Loona and Millie found me in the living world all alone. I must have been lost in thoughts since I heard Loona calling my name, trying to get my attention.

Loona: Hey babe, are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine, Loo.

Loona: Are you sure? You look like you were lost in thought; were you thinking about the flamehound thing?