The Next Morning

Y/N's pov

After that talk with Loona last night, I felt miles better than I did before. I've held that pain in for far too long, and no one should hold in all that pain for that long. After waking up, I smell the cooking of bacon and see Loona cooking some bacon on a stove. Why does this office have a stove in it? How did they even get that in here? There was I'm 90% sure we used to have a desk or something there. This has got to be some sort of fire hazard, right? Hell, who cares? Nevertheless, I walk up to Loona and say hi.

Y/N: Hey Loona, How did you sleep?

Loona: Meh, you.

Y/N: The best sleep I've had in 5 years

Loona: Cool. Hey, are you hungry? I can whip something up for you If you'd like.

Y/N: I'm sure Blitz taught you everything he knows about cooking, and I could never say no to Blitz's cooking. I'll give cooking a try.

Loona: Alright, just chill over there for a couple minutes.

Y/N: Can do.

After a little waiting, Loona came back into the break room with two plates of food.

Loona: Here you go. Mind if I sit down?

Y/N: Go wild.

Loona took a seat next to me and handed me a plate of bacon, eggs, and some French toast. I took one bite and could tell Blitz had taught her how to cook.

Y/N: HOLY SHIT, LOONA, THIS IS AMAZING!

Her eyes sparkled at this, and she looked at me with a small smile.

Loona: You mean it?

Y/N: Of course I do.

Loona: Thanks; it means a lot.

Y/N: I can tell your tail gives it away.

She looked down and noticed her tail was wagging. She tried to stop but had little to no success.

Y/N: I see it has a mind of its own.

Loona: Just eat your food.

Y/N: Alright, alright.

*time skip*

Blitzø's pov

We walked to the I.M.P. office after and headed straight to the meeting room.

Blitzø: ALRIGHT, EVERYONE METTING TIME! EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Y/N: This is going to suck, isn't it?

Blitzø: Yep.

Loona: Don't worry; once you get past Moxie's bitching, you'll be able to sit through them.

*Time skips 3 hours*

Y/N'S POV

Moxxie made this meeting drag on for far too long, and once he finally shut up, I heard Blitz speak up in a bit of a worried tone.

Blitzø: Alright, next order of business: something much more important.

They all turned and looked at me.

Y/N: What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Millie: Y/N Loona wasn't the only one who was worried about you; we all were.

Moxxie: Last night, we all got a text from Loona stating everything you went through.

Y/N: Loona, what the fuck have you told them?