When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out

Y/N's pov

So This Is it; everything that started this mess can finally begin to fade away. It all started in this very lab, and now It's going to end. In the very same lab that started all of this. The room was filled with nothing but silence; we all knew this wasn't going to be pretty, but at least all the death, blood, and carnage could finally come to an end. After all of the pain and suffering, I can finally put a stop to this. Mom and dad, if you can hear me, don't worry; I'm finally going to get revenge. You'll be avenged and finally at peace.

Armaros: Y/N, we all know how this Is going to end. Are you sure you want to punch your way out of this one?

Y/N: Well, I'm way past talking this over, and so are the others.

Loona: You took everything he had—his parents, his best friend, and even YOUR OWN SON.

Vortex: All of us are from hell, old man, and you know what that means?

Frank: What does that mean, you little shit?

Y/N: It means you're from hell too, making you just as bad as the rest of us.

Loona: You were never better than any of us; deep down, you're just as bad, If not worse than us.

Armaros: You all kill people for no reason, so I stepped up to make sure It doesn't happen ever again.

Loona: Oh, and you did such a great job with that.

Y/N: We kill people almost every day while YOU do nothing about it.

Armaros: Shut UP.

He charges towards me, swinging, only for me to suck underneath and punch him right in the ribs, sending him back a few feet.

Armaros: So you want to dance? Then let's fucking dance.

Loona runs up to him, socking him right in the face before picking him up and throwing him towards Vortex, who caught him mid-air and slammed him into the ground. He got back up right away as if nothing happened, then sent Vortex flying into me. Loona goes in from behind only to come up short, only for him to dodge her attack and send her flying through a wall into another room.

Y/N: LOONA.

Armaros: That's all you got.

Y/N: Hey, Tex, deal with him for a minute. Well, you know, I need to go check on Loona.

I ran as fast as I could toward Loona, who looked to be just fine other than the very pissed-off look on her face. She darted by me right back into the fight, punching my grandpa right on the back of the head. Vortex, on the other hand, was beating the snot out of him, punch after punch. Next thing you know, Frank blocked his attack and started retaliating against Vortex. Loona stepped in and bit into his arms, causing a deep flesh wound.

Armaros:AHHHH, YOU LITTLE SHIT.

He punched Loona multiple times, causing rage to swirl around inside me, so without a second thought, I dashed up to him and slashed him with my claws over and over again. Loona joined in with the scratching and even had a few kicks to go along with it. Little did we know that's what he was hoping for. He grasped both me and Loona and chucked us all the way across the room with very little effort. It's like we're just featherweights to him now. I started feeling anger rise slowly but surely, which Loona took notice of right away.

Loona: Y/N, PLEASE TRY TO STAY CALM; I promise you everything is going to be okay. We're going to get you out of here in one piece; just take some deep breaths, In and out.

Y/N: Loona I think you might be a little too late.

I felt bad for her; she was doing everything in her power to get me to calm down, but nothing seemed to work. No matter what she did or said, all I felt at that moment was one thing and one thing only, and that thing was pure anger. I already feel my flamehound form trying to take over, so why not let It have Its fun?