When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1

Blitzø's pov

I looked around the glass cage and saw the others had also been strapped down to a chair in some sort of weird-looking cage. I looked over and saw both Moxxie and Millie, but not Loona.

Blitzø: WHERES LOONY?

Moxxie: We don't know, sir.

Millie: We've been trying to wake you up for the last hour.

Blitzø: Where's Y/N?

Millie: We don't know.

Moxxie: For us all, we know he could be back in hell.

Blitzø: Where the fuck are we if we're not in hell?

Millie: We're in some sort of research lab, from the looks of things.

Blitzø: How are we going to get out of here?

Millie: I don't know, we might just have to wait and hope Loona is going to be able to find us; maybe she can break through these damn things.

Moxxie: With the condition she's in, I don't know if she's going to be able to

Blitzø: Wait, you mean

Moxxie: She's hungover from last night.

Millie: Well, maybe she can still help us; we'll just have to wait and see.

Loona's pov

Ever since this morning, I've had a pounding headache, probably my worst hangover yet. I slowly called out to Blitz, only to hear that nothing must be home alone. Then I walked over to get a glass of water, only to feel a sharp pain In my neck. I felt so weak at the moment I started to black out, only to be caught by someone. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was Sir, we have the hellhound."

*time skip*

After I lost consciousness, I woke up in some sort of glass cage of some sort. I looked to my right and saw Moxxie, Millie, and Blitz were all chained down into chairs just like I was.

Loona: Ugh, my head. Wait, where the hell are we?

???: Ah, the hellhound Is finally awake.

We all look over and see a shadowy figure step into the light.

???: Welcome to the U.S. government; this is just one of our many demon research faculties.

Millie: What are we doing here, you son of a bitch?

He just stood there and looked at all of us with a smile bigger than the radio demon himself. I looked over at Blitz, who seemed to be thinking.

Blitzø: Wait a fucking minute, I KNOW YOU.

???: Ah yes, Blitz was it. I believe It was Blitz. Well, Blitz, this is where we kept Y/N over all these years. Tell me, did you mourn for him?

Blitzo: SUCK MY HOT COCK, YOU FUCKER.

???: No thanks; I'd rather be burning in hell.

Loona: I'd be more than happy to help you speed up the process.

He walked into the cage and held the bottom of my jaw, causing me to bite him.

???: Ow fuck.

He walked over to a button and electrocuted me.

Loona: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Blitzø: LOONY!