Nightmares And A Recovery

Loona's pov

We've been sitting at my desk for a while, just kind of relaxing and waiting for Y/N to wake up.

Millie: You think Blitz is going to like his surprise?

Loona: Let's hope so.

Millie: I'm hoping so too; we all knew he was hiding something.

I looked over towards Y/N, who was still on the couch, and passed out.

Millie: Are you okay there, hun?

Loona: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just really bad for Y/N.

Millie: Really?

Loona: Of course, I feel bad for him; who knows what the government did to him?

Millie: So you feel sympathy for him?

Loona: Well, ya. I know what it feels like to be alone and scared.

Millie: I've always wondered about your past.

Loona: You have?

Millie:Well, I knew there had to be a reason you act like such a bitch.

Loona: Hey!

Millie: What?

Loona: Don't call me a bitch.

Millie: You call my husband fat all the time. I don't get on your case about it. Why can't I call you a bitch?

I sat there lost in thought for a minute; all I could think about was the hellhound adoption center lady. All she did was call me a bitch every day.

Millie: You Loona, are you there?

Loona: Can we just drop it, please?

Millie:Alright, fine. I won't call you a bitch.

Loona: Thanks.

I looked back over at Y/N and then back toward Millie.

Loona: I just hope the guys are okay.

Millie: Yeah, same.

Loona: You think he's gonna be okay?

Millie: Only time will tell. You know, I can't even begin to imagine the amount of pain he felt trapped there for so long.

Loona: I can't either.

Millie: I'm sure that now that he's out of there, he'll be a lot better.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up chained down to a chair while some government official was trying to get some answers about hell, me, and Blitz. Of course, I refused, and they started to torture me for answers. Of course, it only ended up making me angrier and angrier. One thing they didn't know about us hellhounds The more rage a hellhound shows, the stronger it is. However, when I tried to break free, I couldn't move my body, almost as if it were some sort of dream. I felt so powerless; no matter what I did, my body still wouldn't move, no matter how much I tried to move. My body simply said, Henceforth, I am unable to can. I somehow felt pain from this. Shortly after this dream, I woke up in a cold sweat, not knowing where I was. I slowly looked around and quickly noticed that I'm no longer in that abandoned hospital; I'm in an office somewhere. It looks rather small, but I just can't put my finger on it. I tried to get up but grunted in pain as my injury forced me back down on this rather comfortable couch. I then heard a set of voices over to my left. I looked over to my left and noticed it was a female hellhound and a small black-haired imp. They both gave me a concerned look and slowly walked toward me, sending my mind into a panic.