The Ambush

Y/N'S POV

Loona and I were chilling at her desk when, all of a sudden the company phone rang. Back when only Me and Blitz were working here, the company phone line rang very rarely, but since the jingle, I guess we have a lot more clients than we used to have. Loona picked up the phone and began to talk to the client.

Loona: Hello I.M.P.

???: I have a request to have someone killed in the living world.

Loona: Alright can I have a name?

???: I'll give you the target name. On the other hand, I wish to remain anonymous.

Loona: Okay I don't really don't care for your name.

???: Your target's name is Karen.

Loona: Whatever, can I have a location where the target lives or might be?

???: (Insert whatever address here)

Loona: Ok this should be done in the next 24 hours or something.

???: Good

Loona: By the way how much are we getting paid for this one?

???: For this fucker's death, I'm looking to pay you a good 10,000 dollars for this fucker's death.

Loona: Yeah, cool.

Once she finished, she called everyone to the meeting room to talk about the client.

Loona: Guys, we have a client or something.

Y/N: I've noticed you seem a little pissed today, Loo. Something wrong?

Loona: No, I just want to get out of here.

Y/N: Same.

Loona and I walked into the meeting room and sat down, shortly after the others walked in and took a seat. Millie was the first to speak, and of course, she rather existed ever since she made a full recovery.

Millie: Finally I've been itching to kill for weeks.

Moxxie: Millie I think you're a little too energetic about this one, maybe you should sit this one out.

She looked at Moxxie with a pissed-off look on her face.

Millie: Nah I want to kill something.

BlItzø: Let her come on Mox. She's made a full recovery, and I think she'll be fine.

Moxxie: Fine

Millie gave Moxxie a hug with an overjoyed expression on her face.

Millie: Thanks, Mox Mox.

Moxxie: Just don't go overboard this time.

Blitzø: So what's the address, Loony?

Loona: (insert whatever address you want here)

Blitzø: Alright, before we go Y/N, the others and I, including Loona, have decided that we don't want you coming along with this one; I don't want to lose you a second time, and because of the whole flamhound thing.

Y/N: You know what? Fair enough.

Blitzo: Alright, Loony, what was the address again?

Loona: (Insert whatever address here.)

Both I and Blitz sat there for a moment; we both knew what that address was, and we were both scared for whatever might come next.

Y/N: This is the same address Blitz and I were sent to when I got captured.